Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you KIDDING ME?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blank Kush, Aug 8, 2009.

1. You have go to be kidding me. My mom justs walks into my room with SOMEONE ELSES pipe in her hand. She says she found it in the drive way, right before i wen't to go hang out with a friend. She was all angry and said here you left something. She tossed some metal pipe, with weed resin on it. She sat on the bed and gave me a FAT lecture on how i dissapointed her again (i got in trouble ONCE before this) she doesn't believe me. I yelled and i screamed i swear its not mine. She just shook her head and said stop lieing " I KNOW ITS YOURS". I am so angry :mad: some jack ass just came over threw some pipe into my drive way and i get BLAMED???

She says incidents like this just don't happen, she says she knows i'm lieing.

I'm now thinking what if a friend came over and did this, i know they wouldn't because why the hell would anyone do it? Seriously man WHAT THE FUCK???

2. you sir, have been pwnd

in all seriousness, you moms a bitch, id hook her one for not beleving me

3. #3 Deleted member 170731, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2022

4. Tell your Mom that you're not dumb enough to smoke out of metal

5. This is a joke it seriously wasn't even a good pipe, it was like a crack pipe used for weed. You couldn't even light a bowl without that thing burning up.

6. that's what i'd do. smoking weed is better than lying

7. lol i'd be stoked if someone just threw me a piece in my driveway

been needin one lol

8. Yea who the fuck uses metal to smoke? Can anyone one say nasty? Glass FTW go show her that. Then hand her the metal crap pipe and tell her to "Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it,mom"

9. For real dude, your already caught smoking practically might as well just show her your real pieces and stating your not lying. :hello:

..or convince your mom and confront her that it in fact is actually her pipe! Haha, :).

10. #10 torsojones, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
    (EDIT: NVM dont hit it). check it out to see if its crack, if it is say "see i dont smoke crack it cant be mine!" and she'll believe your not a crackhead I hope?

If its weed then

^this

11. Say, mom. I don't smoke weed and pull a leroy jenkins and smoke it infront of her face :smoke:

12. shes probably pissed because she thinks you would actually smoke from one of those crappy pipes LOL.

she will chill out. promise.

HAHA, i swear if i was put into that situation id go for that.

13. Shit man i threw my spare bowl in your driveway as a joke the other night, I am sorry bro.

14. Maybe there is some way to do DNA testing on it, dont go after me for being rude, im saying this as a very unlikely but possible solution.

15. Sucks dicks brah

16. Say:
    "Yes I smoke cannabis, however that is not my pipe nor do I know whose pipe it is"

17. Be honest about something else, be like mom, I do smoke weed, I have my own pipe, I just want you to know that that particular one isn't mine and I don't want you to think I'm lying. Or somethin like that.

18. :hello:

19. Tell her to fuck off and move out. That simple.

20. Lol i thought about that when i was high, but then i just shook it off as a stupid idea haha
    But your moms dna is already on it. UNLESS your moms like a cop and knew exactly what it was so she went and washed her hands, put on gloves, and seal it in a ziplock, THEN confronted you about it.:smoking: