Are you in conflict with yourself?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bananarama, Sep 15, 2012.

1. I know I am not alone in this part since I know some people who feel the same way.

The conflict is that I have an optimistic side that is excited about the future, wants to do well, meet new people in college etc

Then I have a pessimistic view about how humans are violent, greedy, selfish. I am also angry about my past, uncertain about the future of the world, resentful of people who have wronged me in the past...

2. It sounds like your human man, You will learn to over come the resent and pessimism.

3. #3 Permafade, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    An eighth of fungus will help you sort that shit out.

Cannot advocate using other drugs on GC WW

4. Tryin to get a ban?

5. Thats just the duality of man at work. Seems I can go from great mood to feeling like shit in .5 once I come in contact with another human.

6. 1. You know damn well you can't talk about that shit here
    2. You should know that such advice can be dangerous for some people. So don't pass it off as if it's a "one size fits all" situation, because it's not.

7. No? I put an eighth of a cup of mushroom sauce on my steak whenever I want to ponder life :cool:.

8. [quote name='"Permafade"']
    No? I put an eighth of a cup of mushroom sauce on my steak whenever I want to ponder life :cool:.[/quote]

Still not clever

9. Yes, constantly.