Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you high right now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vaked420, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Question is in the title. Answer the poll.

2. Taking a break cause I have a job interview and if I get hired I'll have to take a drug test; so I haven't smoked in a couple days

3. I just vaporized, so yes.  I might pack it again and boost this little high right hyah

4. Yea I'm home from work
    No 2 nd job to go too today due to rain
    Enjoying a nice bub
    And I'm going to the bagel store
    I'm pretty jazzed right now my fellow blades

5. Nope, im at work, the best time to lurk gc

6. Needs more options in poll.

Do you eer get nerous
    Are you single?
    I heard you fuck yo girl, is it true?
    You gettin money?
    You think them niggas you wit is wit you?

7. I'm sure there's people who are super high, or the highest they've ever been, they're just too blown answer a poll  :smoking:

8. Nope sadly I am not, I've been working all night and I haven't had the chance to pick up.

9. I'm at a 5-6ish right now gonna eat some tacos and fries then get home smoke some more and watch some netflix :p

10. Not as many high poeple as I have initialy thought.

11. YES VERY HIGH :))))

12. My name is one of the answers to your poll so i had to post lol. Also if somebody is the highest they've ever been and are on grasscity thats a problem. Im only at a 4 right now but later im gonna eat some brownies and smoke more so ill be supaa baked.

13. no, I'm dry :(

14. Yes. Just got back from meeting with a new client, the put me on retainer and gave me a nice advance. Now I'm trying to figure out what I want for dinner as I take snaps out of my double bubble glass on glass best friend. 

happy friday fellow blades and bladies

15. Yes. Smoked 5 j's today

16. Just smoked a mix of GDP and purple bubbleberry. Stoned.

17. Just a buzz, my high has worn off...

18. ate a cookie brownie, and smoked a few bowl packs. I'm pretty content but I can feel the cookie brownie deteriorate 

19. HELL YA B ALWAYS BAKED LIKE MOMS COOKIES.