are you high right now and have nothing to do?

Discussion in 'General' started by oskillzzo, Jul 1, 2008.

1. i just made this site. go check it out. you could watch episodes of anime. its not all done yet so some links arent active but a lot of it is up and running. lemme know what you think guys i been working on it for the last 5 days.

http://onlygoodanimes.webs.com

2. no one likes anime?

3. not really. lol

4. Afro samurai is good.:smoking:

5. I like some. Hellsing for one. Very nice work on the site BTW

6. anime is for kids, we are more civilized

7. What the hell is anime..

8. i think i know what your talking about. i hate anime, but this kinda reminds me of samurai jack. which is fucking sick and which i love. and i bet samurai jack is mad fucking trippy. but yeah, if that anime is what your talking abiout, then i love it hah.

9. I hate the notion that animes are for kids. Since when has drawing become a children only thing? Animes although sometimes made for kids are just like television shows, movies, books, etc. They are a medium through which a story is told, and if you aren't completely a closed minded person then I can garuntee you would find one you like.

Thanks for the site OP ^_^b

10. Anime is horrible. So...bad.

11. The only anime I ever saw that I had the slightest interest in was Cowboy Bebop and even that with all of its action segments just reminded me of some kids show I would watch at 7 in the mornin on a saturday when I was a kid, sry if I was blunt with my statement.

12. Naw, I mean I understand where you are coming from. A lot of animes are marketed towards kids and the show reflects that.

However there are a bunch of animes that are seriously amazing(in story, animation, fight sequences). If you ever feel like looking around into one I would suggest;

Cowboy Bebop
    Trigun(great srsly great)
    FLCL(if odd japanese humor is your thing)
    Eureka Seven(only if your willing to watch it all, the first eps kind of drag on, but the ending was so amazing it brought a tear to my eye)
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Full Metal Panic(a lot different from FMA)
    Wolf's Rain(weird story, I really liked it)

But then again everyone is entitled to their opinion. I wasn't trying to say you were close minded, I just dislike how easily it's written off just because it's animated.

13. you should put weeds on there that doesn't have gay subtitles!

14. I agree so bad. :D

15. Anime seems to be the new pokemon since im 18 now i have no worrys of getting sucked into that junk n e ways i dont watch n e cartoons not even family guy :eek: :smoking:

16. WORD :smoking:

17. I've never seen a single anime that had in-depth characters or even an interesting plot.