Are you happy with how your life has turned out so far?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by StarLitSky, Mar 8, 2017.

?

Are you happy with your life so far?

1. Totally happy

17 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. ...uh, can I get a redo?

15 vote(s)
    28.8%
  3. It's F'ing complicated.

20 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. check it out : )

• Like Like x 1
  2. You do aany growing?

3. Nope.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Schmoooke?

5. Lol, yes..

6. Nice to meet you

7. Nice to meet you to...? Your name?

8. Rob. And you? Message me

9. How bout you NOT ask my girl to message you. Mmkay?

10. Sorry tough guy. Didnt mean any harm

11. She's my granddaughter!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Shes my sister!

13. She is my grand daughter and my sister. There's a reason it smells like ass and grits 'round these here parts...

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. A year ago I slept in an abandoned house and worked a dead end job that was draining all my happiness. When even 3g of weed a day failed to make me happy anymore I noticed it was time to change something. So I went back to school to do something healthy. Now I've got less money but a nice little apartment a woman addicted to my dick and a connection to incredibly good weed.
    The best thing is that now I have faith in myself. I know I can do anything if I want it enough.
    Life's turned for the better in the last year but who knows how long. So I just live for the day cause maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away

• Like Like x 1
  15. Uncle dad is that really you???

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I just recently identified the fact that I have had crippling anxiety my entire life. I am in the very slow process of getting on the right unmentionable medication. Been nearly 2 years in this mental health process. Has put my life on hold and I am pretty low functioning without these unmentionables. Not even weed helps me.

Still have a lot ahead of me, still aiming to get into Dental School. If that doesn't work out I will probably get into something else business related. Hopefully in another week I will be functioning again and can go outside and do something productive with my life.

Looking back on my teens and early 20's, I realize how much of my life was passing me by due to the illness. I put a lot of pressure on myself to do well in school and I did but eventually my mental health caught up with me. I wish there would have been someone who would've sat me down at some point early on and introduced me to the idea of mental health and that their was something wrong with me. Other than that I think the future is pretty bright, depending on whether I am able to attain the correct unmentionables.

17. [​IMG]

Yez, dat wuz me.

Here's two ub mah boys, jus' got done slaughterin' the fall hawgs:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. inbred-brothers5.png old_house_in_the_woods_by_bkm.jpg the lucas brothers. Old house in callaesy woods. We all kin folk.

Attached Files:

19. My house:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My road:

[​IMG]