Are you happy with how your life has turned out so far?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by StarLitSky, Mar 8, 2017.

?

Are you happy with your life so far?

1. Totally happy

17 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. ...uh, can I get a redo?

15 vote(s)
    28.8%
  3. It's F'ing complicated.

20 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. I'm one of the 9 above that ticked

'Totally happy'

But hey I'm older than 50yo still feeling like I'm 28-ish

and think many have to get in the 'zone;'

find what you are good at, and make a living of that

you will be amazed what
    little you need to get by

above all

Define your own meaning of HAPPY

good luck

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. I'm not happy with how it's turned out but I'm still happy in general

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I'm just getting started. (22)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Yes and no like that other blade above.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah. Good job, friends, I have a roof over my head, and a car to get around in. Could be worse

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  6. No I wish my husband hadn't died at age 36 and left me a widow and single mother at age 35. I've had a string of relationships after this. One of them lasted 7 years. Then he got cancer and died too. The rest all turned out to be losers which it took me a couple of years to figure out, so it was more time wasted.

I just want to meet some nice ol guy that smokes weed and is looking for someone to hang out with.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Nah I wish my fiancé never told me she was pregnant then told me she didn't know who the father was also wish I never gave up on life after that but got no clue what to do anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. maybe the day depends on you...

9. Oh god lol. I sure hope not. We are all doomed of so lol

10. FUCK....:bongin::bongin::bongin:.... yehhhhhhh :weed:

Why isn't "you"? Carpe diem :smoke:

11. A rough start, but It's too early to say whether I'd want a redo. I don't believe in free-will, so I don't think it's up to the "person" to change his direction.

12. You should find out; Even if you're planning to raise the baby, the other person would have to pay child support if you aren't the father. It's expensive to raise a kid.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Turns out it wasn't mine she's in Washington now married to some other guy who isn't even the father the lesson I learned from this is don't date trailer park trash gold diggers

14. I hate life. 25, fresh of the boat and surviving

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

15. Totally happy. (26) Got a fiance, little boy and a really good job that i busted my ass to get.
    If all goes well i can retire with a full pension when i hit 50.

I spend a portion of my money for fundraising and helping others.

Also its not uncommon for me to pay peoples orders behind me in drive thru.
    If they look really stoned in my mirror when i look back i always pay lol.

Make someones day!:metal:

• Like Like x 1
  16. There is something consistently ethereal about the life i lead. just perfect, a paradox, a story that is shared by us all very delicately woven. and my life is a medium to show the world who i am. i prefer not to apologize and i recognize there's a lot of room for improvement now and always. I feel happy in a melancholic way. still who i am until i die and i love who i am.

17. "Are you happy with how your life has turned out so far?"

I'd better be, there aren't that many years left.

Sad story. You've not had it easy. Some people think they have it rough, but you really have, it seems. Remember the old saying, "When you're on the bottom, there's only one way you can go."

So what exactly is an "ol guy" to you? :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Eh. Could be better, could be worse. I'm at a weird part right now where it's about a 50/50 split. Working on it.

19. Hell Yeah! I wouldnt want to change anything about my life now. The people and experiences that i have had molded me to the person i am now. im still young so i have alot more time to go. Wish i could go back because of people that i have lost close to me (RIP to my folk). Other than that i love you life.

• Like Like x 1
  20. LOL! I picked i was totally happy but then i realized i could have gone back in time with the winning lotto ticket numbers and could have had a better life!!! NOOOOOOOO!!:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1