Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are You Happy When Youre Stone Cold Sober?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Jun 16, 2013.

1. I find sober life to be dull and annoying. I also find myself being a jerk for no reason and completely unmotivated to do anything.
    So instead of being sober I stay stoned and it works fine for me haha.

2. I really wouldn't know man. Kind of just saw it and decided it was going to be my avatar. :bongin:

3. Oh, well i'm glad you dont know, because anytime I seen you post I thought you were promoting the terrible drug that almost killed me. 

Right on man, just a misunderstanding. 

OT:  Nope, being high just forces me to be happy. 

4. Nope! Being high and sobriety both have places in my life I am also a bit of an adrenaline junkie which is a great high in itself. I can find social situation a bit weird sometimes when I am high if I don't know a lot of people and I don't really like going to clubs high. Being high is something I do more for movies,chilling and listening to music,playing video games, going to the park, and hiking in the woods. I love them both!