Are you happy right now?(Without Weed)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by semprfidelis, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I recently stopped smoking and have started to realize how unhappy I really am. I let myself get caught up in being high and while there is nothing wrong with smoking and being happy I just didn't try to fix my problems I instead just got high. So my question is are you happy without weed. If you are/aren't how does weed come to play? Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm mentally dependent on it at the moment. Don't care if anyone says it can't be mentally addictive, because anything can. I find myself getting CRAZY tired when I don't have any weed, I just sleep all day. I also get depressed and feel like I can't have fun without weed, even if I'm occupied. It's not good and needs to change, but that's where I'm at right now man.

3. I just recently stopped smoking a lot. Went from smoking all day everyday to only once or twice a week and it's not that I'm unhappy but I don't have that many friends anymore due to the fact they all smoke all the time and I'm kind of out of that now. Also I find myself having a lot of free time with nothing to do but sit around when I usually would just get stoned and forget about everything. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I haven't smoked since Halloween and I'm surprisingly happy. I'm looking for a job and I don't want to be dirty when I go. Don't get me wrong I love smoking weed and I'd prefer to be high right now actually. I guess I have good mental discipline. I have turned down a session and still managed to have a good time. I drink like a damn Viking now if that helps anything lol.

5. Far from happy, but it has nothing to do with weed.

6. I'm happy, but I'm also not happy.

Weed has very little to do with it though, mostly other bigger things.

7. I'm happy, but only because I surround myself with positive vibes and energy. Even when shit don't go my way I look at the bright side of things.. Life is to real to be mad at shit.

8. I have 7 months clean and sober today. thats 214 days.

I am very happy, planning my wedding, working on my small farm. Bills are paid, cars are paid for. House is paid for.

Life is so fucking good that I will probably fall over dead because that's the way life works, just as you get you shit together, bam its over.

9. I am very happy thanks to weed. Not because I depend on it to make me happy, but because it has helped me develop the person I want to be.When You Smoke Enjoy Nature â–¡â–¡â– â–¡â–¡

10. happy as shit. haven't smoked today. I took some other substances though

11. Like another poster, I'm mentally dependent on it. Smoked the last bit I had and will have for awhile last night and now all I can think about is weed. On top of that I just went through a breakup Saturday which makes it all worse, but I should be nice and happy by this weekend, hopefully Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. Nope. Life sucks. 

13. I'm happy medicate very lightly. It's motivated me to becoming my own person and following my dreams. I'm not dependent on it.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I've just had about 8 beers and I smoked a tiny little bit of my stash of weed because I'm buying more tomorrow. Maybe it's the alcohol but I'm feeling pretty goooood.

15. #15 Finger My Urethra, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Ive been completely sober for a little bit now feeling good about life, i know the feeling of being dependant on weed for your happiness waiting for some good friends to come around with some weed when your broke n shit, glad im not in that position anymore but it is an easy place to get to and an easy place to exist in, getting too comfortable man, that shit will happen

16. No reason not to beSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. Yepper, I'm happy. Smoked a shitload for years when I was growing and had piles of it laying around. Then pretty much quit other than the occasional party with my buddies that I only see once in while. Last time was last June.

Haha, legal here now in Colorado, and I haven't even touched it. The nearest shops are about 90 miles from the little place where I live. I'll get there sometime for an eighth or so. Too busy right now though. On track to make another pile of dough; that's my real drug.

18. I have to cut back on smoking until i find another job. But after a few days without it, you'll start to feel good. Well atleast i do. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I'm prett happy I'm on probation so I know I'm at peace with not being able to smoke but I'm probably gonna get some unmentionable Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Not at all. I'm on probation and I'm miserable without pot. It was my anti depressant. I struggled with depression for longer than I can remember, I went to counciling took pills prescribed by doctors. Nothing ever helped besides sweet old Mary jane.

I miss my dear friend Mary jane <3