Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you guys the same way?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Phil Brooks, Aug 12, 2010.

1. It seems whenever I have a decent amount of money for a spoon, or any glassware, I decide to pick up a sack instead of investing in some glass. I've had tons of glass before, but they all break eventually.

I guess my question is, do you ever find your self just saying 'Fuck it', buying a dub and end up smoking it out of an apple?

2. Im content with no glass. I vape and roll up. I know it's a wierd combo but I say fuck it. And I make snacks with my AVB.

3. I felt that way for a long time about glass pieces.
    I've had two break on me now, and each time is like hearbreak.
    The first pipe I bought though was metal, and it still serves me faithfully and I don't think it'll ever stop.
    I know what you mean though, its like, why should I spend this hard earned (or whatever) money on fragile glass, when I could buy wonderful green?
    Either get a simple glass spoon and ONLY keep it at home, or your car, or with people you can trust, and be CAREFUL, or get a metal pipe, because its next nicest after glass.

lol this song is stuck in my fucking head
    YouTube - OBAMA SINGS KICK ASS SONG?!?!

love you GC, stay beautiful

4. Keeps happening to me man. Friday before last I was supposed to get a new bowl as well as this past Friday. I've got a bubbler, and a bowl, but I wanted a new bowl so I could sell this one, it ain't that great and I've had it for quite some time. But what did I do? I bought weed and kept using the same bowl... probably what's gonna happen this Friday aha... actually I need a new scale, that will be happening before the spoon.

5. just buy a metal pipe,its nearly indestructible. if it gets hot easy,electric tape works wonders.

i do understand what you mean though. i much rather buy a sack and make my own pipe.

6. No, I ususally smoke joints and if I have a bong(which I do) I usually got 7mm so it doesn't break. Either way I can keep a crappy glass for a long time(even with a psyco cat that loves breaking things for fun hehe) It's pretty simple......

hehe my friend asked me to babysit my bong, he deff broke it by now

7. I've dropped my glass spoon so many times I've lost count. So far so good, and nothing tastes better than a clean glass spoon when it comes to fully savoring a new jar of bud :)

I've never spent money I had earmarked for something else on weed, but I did take money I had set aside for a new videocard once and spent it on grow lights. I got the card next month instead.

8. I feel that way sometimes. When i really adored glass pipes.
    What would you rather have, glass and no weed, orrrr WEED?:D

I still really adore glass pipes and would love to save up for a really nice bubbler of some sort.
    But it will be exclusively FOR ME ONLY!

Ive had plenty of beautiful and expensive glass break, but not by me.
    Just some stoned idiots that cant control their motor skills.
    FUuuuu.... just thinking about it pisses me off lol...

Nowadays i cant afford to be tapping on huge bong loads though.. thank god I own a few vapes! =)