Are you guilty of sleeping on the greatest TV show ever?(The Wire)

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnny Blazed, Feb 25, 2008.

1. i never really see it mentioned here, its about drug dealers, cops trying to catch them, the streets, poverty, the school system, politics theres been so many differnt side plots to it over the years, its on its last season with only 2 episodes left and im really gonna miss it

heres a link to download the first season if your interested
    http://www.torrentz.com/3251e58effdee152b4850ffc6ebc1458a18d6288

anybody else watch it? how do you think its all gonna end?

2. I've seen a few episodes from every season, I think the first is my favorite. The third season was good too. I hope they come out with a box set, I'm sure they will.

3. Yeah Ive been following since the 1st season. Cant believe Omar got dropped... Im sad to say I havent been that impressed this season. Too much politics and journalism, not enough about the streets. I think its just a matter of time before Marlos reign is over, and Michaels just begins..

4. i just finished downloading season 1-4 a while ago. im on epi5 on season1. its pretty kickass so far

5. I started watching it on the 4th season and got into it, but just recently I started watching it from the first episode and now I'm on season 2 episode 6, even though I watched it all last season I'm holding off on season 5 until I watch the rest.