Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you good enough to drive HIGH?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by webstoner, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Are you good enough to drive HIGH?

I am...:smoke::D:smoke:

2. i think everyone can

3. I wouldnt recommend it. Why would you want to share the road with drugged up drivers?
    Not even close

4. yes and i do it well but if i dont have to i will not

5. Most of the time

6. I will ONLY do it if I got the MUNCHIES hahahaha.

7. I don't know anyone who smokes who can't drive high.:p This is the part where you're supposed to feel stupid for bragging.

8. driving high is one of my all time favorite things to do.

9. I enjoy it a lot.

Especially when I go back home and drive the gravel roads.

On the same note, I also like driving gravels while drunk.

10. Everyday i say "naw there couldn't be anymore threads on high driving"
    Then there it is staring at me. All these threads are mocking me. They are fucking mocking me. Have a nice day.

11. First time i got high i had to drive over an hour before i got home, i was very high and not used to the sensation but i still managed to drive my stick shift more appropriately then others i encountered that night. I do not condone driving high though iv'e long since stopped doing that.

12. I think this is the third thread I've seen about this today.

13. Im pretty good blazed but i get really paronoid.

14. I drive high everyday. I've never been in an accident, although some crazy bitch almost took me out one time when she ran a yield sign, I had to drive into a snow bank to get out of her way, she was probably sober.

15. yeah bro me too!

16. Chill out dude.

17. You def gotta be careful!!

18. I would say 90% of my smoking is done while driving. So much privacy i'n your car ya know? Anyways I'm good at it but 4/20 a few years back I took about a 3 week t break then smoked about 5gs of dank between like 4 ppl on the big day. I drove 30mph the whole way back to my house. About 20-30 miles away. I was BAKED

19. I roll blunts while driving so yea lol.

Nothing like flying down the highway with the windows down and the radio blasting.

20. Yes I would not brag about being good enough to drive high. I got my permit when I was a beginner and did it often. I also pretty much do it every day. It's pretty much the exact same thing as driving sober, except you're a little more prone to rocking out :D