Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you gonna keep smoking forever?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AsadDasa, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I don't see any reason I wouldn't. It doesn't get in the way of any of my responsibilities now, and I cant foresee it doing that in the future.

2. until i stop growing...

3. Cant see myself not smoking pot

4. I think I will be, in limited amounts at times. If I have kids, I'm probably going to make it a couple-times-yearly occurrence when I have time with friends. Kinda like poker night once a month, except a little less often.

Once the kids are all grown up and I'm an old man, I'm gonna be smoking all day to make up for lost time :smoking:

5. omnom marijuana. forevers. :smoke:

6. hopefully i will be working for a large business when i am older. i will prob stop smoking for my kids and jobs sake.

but that doesnt mean i wont try and get my hands on some herb when im on vacation, or just needing a treat.

7. #107 CSterbz, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.

Funny m listening to PoTC2 while smokin a doob and saw your avatar. Right on haha

8. Ill be taking a bong rip on my death bed till the second my heart stops. Shit I was born into this world sober, I'm leaving stoned as fuck.

9. For as long as i am alive, not long.

10. def some breaks here and there but i like to think so :wave:

11. In MY case, having kids won't change a thing, smoking weed does not make anyone a bad parent. I mean, i had bad parents and none of them smoked cigarettes nor weed, i wonder if being straight edged like them is really what my children will need.
    So even if i have sons, or grandsons, as long as i have a good time smoking the herb, get me some papers cause im going to roll some fatties.

12. I would say forever but im sure the amount i smoke will change through different stages of my life.

13. Until the day that I die. I might not smoke all day like I do now, but I'm never going to stop. My future careers will never drug test, so there's no reason for me to stop. One day my hair will be grey and I'll be growing pot in my house, telling my distant relatives stories about the times when marijuana was illegal.

14. forever and ever <3 :D

15. I'm a lifer. No reason not to.

16. Our generations are gonna be the cool old smokin' grandparents.
    Which just made me think...
    Someone once told me that politician won't try to pass marijuana bills for their state because the majority of their voter are old and would not reelect them. They said because old people think marijuana makes you crazy because of that documentary reefer madness.
    So well be the old people that kick out politicians for not legalizing.

17. Its a lifestyle to me, so as long as I am living my life, this is the style I am going out with.

18. It don't stop till the casket drop.

19. Yes, yes I am.

20. puff puff till i die