Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you gonna keep smoking forever?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AsadDasa, Aug 13, 2011.

1. This thread made me want to smoke forever. I really want to!

2. Until I am no longer flesh, But until then. Pass that hoe!

3. ask me in 10 years

4. I want to stay sharp and mentally fit till the day I die. I don't want to get old and be some geezer with alzheimers or something. Therefore, it makes sense to smoke the rest of my life. Also, chronic back and knee pain is hereditary in my family and my poor grandfather takes many, many pills a day for the pain. When all he needs is a little bag o' weed.

5. Its just one of those things that I wont do. I'm planning on moving to a state in the north and they have strict laws like North Dakota, if you have 1/2 ounce- ounce you get locked up for a year, more than a ounce and you get 5 years.

lol I never said I smoke weed so I cant have kids. Go read what I wrote.

6. the last breath i take will be smoke leaving my lungs.

7. Fuck not being high........that's retarded

8. till I dieeeee

9. #69 toketokecough13, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    I mean when I'm an old man what else am I going to do.... get high all day
    i agree

10. No. Another 2 years probably, then I'll throw in the towel.

11. smoke till i cant smoke no more

12. I imagined I would smoke till I get married then not stop but significantly slow down

13. most likely yes. the only thing that can stop me is johnny law and hopefully he'll be out of the picture soon enough.

14. or merry someone who smokes or doesn't care about your usage of marijuana

15. I think I'll move on to strictly using vaporizers for everyday use, smoke is still bad and I can imagine 50 years of it being a little rough on the lungs. Besides that I'll never really quit. If I end up with kids then I'll smoke when it's safe to do so, I'll in no way hide it when they grow up though, I'll be honestly (like you should be) and educate them before the media, school or friends do so. I'll teach them to respect the plant and consider it more than just a "drug". And when the time comes they won't have to deal with no sketchy dealers in dark alleys.

16. I stopped smoking and I only vaporize. I personally consume marijuana on a cyclical basis. 3 months of vapor and one month off. It works for me. But yes to awnser your question absoulutely. For the rest of my life cycle.

17. [​IMG]

Just gonna get a little cancer stan! Can you grab me a beer?

I probably won't my whole life, but it complements things much like a beer does. Nothing better than being at a major league baseball game with a beer in hand and a dip in the lip. Much like being at a Jethro Tull concert blazing a doobie.

18. I dont see myself stopping honestly. I probably will be doing this the rest of my life.

19. I'll probably be toking until i head off to medical school next year and then i won't be burning for 6-9 years maybe more, and by the end of that I most likely just won't have time for the herb anymore:(

20. Cant really say what the future holds, but most likely yessss. I will probably toke for LIFE. Weed makes me 'happy', plus my best smoking buddy(my husband!) will most likely smoke for life as well.
    Btw whats with the "Im not gonna smoke with kids" talk?? Me and my husband have 2 kids and we smoke everyday together! I am no different stoned than I am sober with them. We mainly do it at night though, after they go to bed. Plus my dads a huge stoner, and was my whole life and I never knew anything till I was a teenager! lol