Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you gonna keep smoking forever?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AsadDasa, Aug 13, 2011.

1. It will depend on my career but I can see myself going back when I'm old.

2. #42 Orthanc, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    I'm gonna go till the day I die! Stoner for life! I'm proud to be a stoner, I don't hide my use.

I don't want kids or a wife, so I don't have those reasons to be sober.

I have two things that are in my blood and will be until I die, metal/rock & roll and pot. I can never get enough of those two things. Driving to work at 6am I've got metal blasting and smoke fermenting in my car. Anytime is a good time!

3. I plan on smoking forever as long as it doesnt affect me more negatively than positively, which it hasnt really happened in my 7 years of smoking. Well except for my first semester of college.

4. Kids will mean a very long T break once they reach the age where they'd notice daddy smoking something. When they're at their grandparents house for the weekend or something, maybe i'll still blaze if I marry a stoner chick. At the moment i'm with a pretty straight edge girl but she don't care if I smoke or not so I doubt i'm quitting any time soon.

Poon tries to change things. Pisses me off sometimes.

5. what this guy said

6. the way some of you provide reasons as to why you wont ever quit worries me. I definitely will quit for a long period of time, once i've decided on a good goal to strive for. I know that as much as i love pot, i am not disciplined enough to not let pot get in the way of reaching my goals. the idea of constantly setting aside funds i need to survive in order to pay for a drug that is not essential to reach my goals is one of the reasons why i wont continue usage. after mygoals are reached and i can easily sustain that lifestyle, im sure i will come back to it.

the way some of you talk about it makes it seem like your life revolves around weed and to me i would feel uncomfortable with that. i have to be in control of my life rather than my usage being in control of me. im not shit talking other peoples ways of life, this is just me personally and if you have no problems that weed gets in the way of then by all means continue blazing!

my $ .02

7. To the guy talking about Children? WTF are you talking about? You smoke weed so you can't have children? Maybe you act like a child still. That is totally irresponsible to say that, let alone act that way; grow up.

8. weed isn't going to be on my top list of priorities. i can tell you that. i will be having far too much to deal with later in my life, or at least that is what i expect going for a psychology career preference. of course, love, marriage, family, maturity, and all of these SOCIETAL DEFINITIONS of us would lead most people to stop smoking weed

society controls the way we act and think. if you were a 40-year-old father with three kids who burned a couple joints before his office job every morning, what would society think of YOU? hell, getting cancer one day might not be that bad if i can blaze every day in my death bed to ease the pain. weed is the ultimate herb

9. You dont have to get cancer to smoke everyday. Who cares what society thinks...
    If I'm a father a 3, going to work and supporting them, but someone thinks negatively of me cause I smoke weed.... well they can GTFO

10. #50 Flared, Aug 14, 2011
    word to that. i would love to be you someday. i was stating that this type of view exists, not necessarily that i agree with it

11. ive totally thought about that too. if im gunna be dying of some kind of condition then you best believe ill be smoking all day in my death bed.

12. I think I'll be smoking my whole life, but I don't think I'll be smoking like I do now for the rest of my life. I smoke every day usually a couple times a day now, figure I'll probably become a weekend smoker eventually, maybe even become an occasional smoker, we'll see what happens as I get older, graduate college, get a career and get married. You know, all that dumb stuff

13. the way i see it...who knows. things change, things never go as planned, right? so why should i try to plan on something for my future now? you can have goals you wanna reach for your future, but how you get there or if you'll ever get there is a mystery until it happens. who knows, i might change and never smoke weed again. or on the contrary, i might smoke every day for the rest of my life. things change that we cannot control. the only question i am concerned with asking is "am i gonna smoke right now?" :)

14. Yes. Everyday. Deal with it.

If I have kids I will smoke. If I start a business of my own I will smoke. I will smoke on the way to the family reunion. I will smoke before going on a date. I will smoke after getting laid. I will smoke right away in the morning if I feel like it.

I make no apologies for consuming cannabis. Alcohol and tobacco are 1000000x worse for your body, they kill 500,000 people every year in America, while MJ is still at zero deaths. The products which readily kill so many people are available at every corner store, while people who grow MJ are thrown in jail. So I say screw mainstream morally repugnant, social behavior values.

15. I'd love to think that Mary Jane would be legalized in my life time, if not legalized, at least decriminalized. I'ma be smoking that shxt til the end of time

16. #56 KushBurner420, Aug 14, 2011
    Glad Im not the only who would still smoke if I had kids. In fact when I have kids, I will tell them to make their own conclusions about marijuana (and everything else in this world) and not let the government tell them what to think or do. Stand for what you believe in. Fuck society.

Intelligence and awareness allows you to be above society/government. It so happens that intelligence (and im not talking about formal education) and awareness are what the government wants to take away from us.

17. i would rather die than quit. tv and the internet would be boring as shit, food wouldn't be as good, sex wouldn't be as good, and being sober kinda feels odd. :smoking:

18. I'm gonna die with a joint burning in my mouth.

19. Currently i can't smoke because I still need to move out, but my cousin who lives 3 hours away (we are close, like best friends all childhood close) whom i stayed with for the entirety of my college time. We smoked evey morning evey night, stuck togethor for two years. Need to find the perfect job place and get out on my own in his city. Im finised and i spent the ENTIRE last week before i came home baked out of my mind with my cousin :) ! Parents crack down on this shit, but i still buy myself the odd g now and then and have a few nice bong rips with my buddys and drive back. I still feel a little baked from three days ago

But when im on my own, ohhhhhhhh fuck :smoke:

20. I'm currently not consuming any cannabis. At first it was to find a job, but now I'm on extended hiatus.

The only reason being my son. If I go to jail, he's out of a dad until I get out. And knowing Utah, they'd take him away. I'm not gonna let that happen. No fucking way. It infuriates me to think about.

He's a complete daddy's boy and would NOT do well without me here to get him up in the morning, play with, feed him breakfast and lunch, jam out to tunes with, read him his afternoon stories, etc.

Now if it were legal or decriminalized, I'd continue my consumption of that lovely herb.