Are you gonna be rich?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Well are you? I know for a fact that i'm going to be a multi-millionaire before thirty. Already make more money then 99% of the people my age, not counting celebrities, and my self discipline + calculated risk taking will take me the rest of the way.

I have no real doubts because i already have the balls rolling. If i had grown up like middle class i don't think i would even want to be rich. But i lived in poverty my whole life and i know how hard that can be. I really want to create good jobs for kids like me. And invest money into those people out there who have great ideas/work ethic but are so poor/ "hood" that nobody will give them a chance.

So what about you blades? You guys gonna get rich? Why or why not? And what are you gonna use the money for?

2. Im still waitin to hear back from the illuminati. I applied months ago

3. I got a tv show... I'm not THAT rich but still

4. #4 CMGarcia55, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    I'm already rich. I would upload a picture of my money but I don't want to make you lesser people feel bad.

5. I will burnout by 30.

Not a chance of being rich.

6. #6 fruitality, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    im gonna get a wall street job make 5 to 10 million before i turn 35

then im going to either be promoted to a way better job or im going to start a hedge fund.

7. Share some knowledge bro lemme get rich with u lol

8. i'm trying to get into pharm school...they make good pay...other than that i just hope i'd win the lotto one day, don't see how i could get rich otherwise

9. Eh. At 24 I'm content with the money I make. Would I like more? Sure, but not if it means I'm not going to enjoy my work. I get a great satisfaction from my current job, and that's what matters most to me. I suppose I just like "simple" work, more of a tradesman-type job. I just say simple since they're not usually "rich" jobs, but that's fine by me. My dad raised a family of 5 with the same paycheck I take home now each week for myself, so I figure that's plenty for me. 

I say this because I was promoted, absolutely hated the job, and went back to my original position. Not worth it.  :confused_2:

10.  Yea if i didn't have my family to think about i would take on a trade too. I enjoy being sore after a hard days work, and its cool building shit from scratch with your hands. Still do carpentry around ze house.
    Randy Savage the name on the app? I'll try to put in a good word for you. Been a bit busy around here lately, with tupac coming back and shit. We'll get around to it.

11. I'm hoping the dollar crashes by the time im 30....im tired of waiting.

12. Don't worry, I'll toss some Benjamin's your way friend. 

13. I don't want to be rich. It want to live in a self sufficient house I built myself off grid growing my own fruits and veggies. Just enough money to be mid class.

14. Oi what tv show. ;) Blake?

Sent from a large dark place on the internet...

can pharmacists start their own practice and privatize their profits?

if not, then i think medical school will make you way more money for probably similar amount of work.

16. Don't count if its your parents money cuz.

dont be jelly

18. Fuck no, I can tell you right now almost every dime would go to narcotics. :cool:

19. You caught me.