Are you going to build a shed or talk about it?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by fiaburn, Feb 15, 2014.

1. I love looking at your grow... Inspiring... What size exhaust did you use and did you use an inline intake fan also for fresh air? Or just let te building "breathe"?

2. . Everything is 8in. I have a 8" fan for fresh air intake that runs off my controllers "cool" plug in. Kicks on enough day/night for the plants to stay healthy and happy. The whole shed is also exchanged by another 8" with a filter. The intake side just has a box fan (vent was custom built have a box fan sit perfectly in the opening).

3. Howdy everyone, I've had a few inquiries on what I'm doing now and if I'll start up another journal/blog or whatever we call'em.

Good news, it'll post this weekend. Thank again for everyone's support and comments.

I'll drop the link in my posts to point ya in my direction :)

4. This thread has me motivated. Thank you for the tread and great thread title.

View attachment 1410440

Since you started it I have made a walk in  7 X 12 green house and am TALKING about tearing down my old garage and building a whole new shop with upstairs bedroom, bathroom and shower, grow rooms and a work shop big enough to work on a truck in. Heated with AC.
    I need it nice and clean ,climate control to put a CNC metal lathe and milling machine in.

Basically a fancy barn bigger than my house. Its all talk but hey, I go get 3 truck loads of lumber and I can get my shit going.

I need a dog house for when I piss off the woman. :D

Ill be watching for your post for sure. You rock the grow room bro.

5. #46 fiaburn, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    I'm digging the green house brother.  I'd love to run some outdoors, but I think I'd just be pushing luck I don't have to spare : )  Keep it up man, excited to see it rocking!

Oh look at us...Having a similar plan Rock on! 

Yea, we are all in Washington state too. The Evergreen state. :)

Im pumped to get to building, had a run in with local code enforcement recently so need to get on this dudes good side and not be on his watch list.

8. Just below ya oregon if you already didn't know.

everythings but an illusion

I know how feel. Finally seems like this slow walk is moving towards a jog to a full on sprint.

I know the both of us(and many here on the forum) have put in a ton of time into these projects gotta love seeing everything come full circle. Very proud work you know.

Awesome. Love Oregon to Visit.... or the 20 minute drive to save on liquor  :metal: ..or back in my hay day the strip club ^_^ 

10. Im close enough to Oregon to walk there if I had to. :) I buy anything there I can to avoid sales tax.

11. Fuck sales tax! Your giving them money for giving them money its a pretty stupid idea.

12. I save 10% every time I go to Oregon. I would rather spend my money there.

13. Anyday.

14. This is incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum