Are you getting fucked up this New Years?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Dec 31, 2011.

1. [quote name='"schultzy225"']Im ready to get fucked up

[/quote]

Malibu taste like shit

2. [quote name='"dezz"']

Malibu taste like shit[/quote]

Not even. Especially the coconut flavor

3. dude no, im not drinking anything tonight i started a day early and took out 2 liters of rum last night just smoking.

4. Not when it is mixed with 151 and pineapple juice. Danger juice

Tastes so good that one time I was on shrooms and didn't pay attention to how much I drank since it tasted so great and next thing I knew I was tripping and couldn't stand up

5. Sometime within the next 8 hours, I'mma be gettin drunk as shit and hopefully have a little delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol to accompany the ethanol lol.

6. [quote name='"ISnuff"']Sometime within the next 8 hours, I'mma be gettin drunk as shit and hopefully have a little delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol to accompany the ethanol lol.[/quote]

Nice combo.

7. I'm hoping too.

8. im gettin hammered!!

9. tripping balls

10. Smokin on some fire sour d and then goin to my gf's house to take shots and drink with her family, probably turn apples to apples into a drinking game or something.

11. Nah

I got too fucked up last year...I promised myself that I'd never blackout like that again

12. I'm gonna be fucking gone. I don't plan on remembering much if anything. I haven't decided how much money I'm gonna spend yet since I gotta save up, so I might not get any weed. If I don't somebody I'm chilling with will probably have some so I still might get to smoke. I'm not very worried about it because I'm gonna be too fucked up for it to matter if there is weed or not haha. It would be nice to buy a blunt though just to kick the year off with

Lots of alcohol and some unmentionables. The unmentionables + alcohol is a good combination to not remember shit it seems but we'll see what happens

13. Traditionally I don't drink on New Year's. If I'm going out I'll take unmentionables (generally psychedelics), but mostly I just smoke with a few friends and watch the fireworks. Last night I just had a friend come over and we got fucked up on weed and spacecake we spontaneously decided to make, and we had much more fun than we would've getting smashed. And no hangover this morning is another bonus, just the morning haze of a big night of smoking :smoke:

Totally missed the fireworks though, we were hitting the gravity bong and randomly heard booming and people going 'Yeah!!' all through the neighbourhood. I was like '...were those the fireworks?' haha.

14. Haha I don't even wanna think of what tomorrow is going to feel like =S

15. If i find bud between today and tomorrow, tomorrow will be my 'smoke weed all day and sleep to recover' day

16. [quote name='"youenjoymys3lf"']im gettin hammered!![/quote]

Yeah Same here. And smoking Alltel day tomorrow

17. Apples to apples is an excellent boardgame. michael jackson is an instant win card.

18. duude 3 oz's down dopne wit the 4lokos and done with the henessy and grey goose(almostt) in between 6 headsn