...are you fucking kidding me????

Discussion in 'General' started by littlestblue, Oct 24, 2007.

1. ok, so i just tried to upload a quick bio on my 2 pieces and about 8 pics of them together....i found my pictures, and hit the upload button...then it opened the 'post new thread" page,,,,,and now my writing is gone, no pretty pictures,no nuthin...wtf happened??are you fucking kidding me???? i browsed, i wrote, i uploaded for about 10 min for 8 FUCKING PICTURES!!!!!!! i spent an hour trying too figure out this shitty cam, got GREAT pics, and now i gotta figure out what the fuck happened and what i did wrong.

can somebody please tell me what i did wrong,,,im sober,,,,so it shouldnt be too much of a problem.....should i upload the pictures first,,,then write ,,,, what what what what what the fuck should do from here?????

2. this is what u did wrong: LIE

3. You type it up, manage your attachments, upload, close that box, then click submit thread below the manage attachments.

But if you upload your pics to like photobucket.com, you can post the pics just by copying the address.

4. no. sadly, i am not kidding you.

5. You seem quite upset over nothing. Is your wife fat?

6. yeah im upset...i took the time too figure out how to work a crappy old dig cam upload the pics to the site, then it just kinda crashed into the ground,,,it took about an hour and a half to get the damned cam too work, the another 30 to get my slow comp to finish the upload process (slow ass comp)

but yeah, i wrote my story, hit the manage attachments button, then i browsed my pics, then i hit the upload button, the when it finally quit loading,it show the stupid windows is busy loading yer page bs flag in the corner, then it just brought me to the post new thread with an empty box, and bing bang zoom, nothin happened.

and can somebody tell me why the fuck id lie???thats about the stupidest thing ive heard in a long ass time...i ask for help and some one comes in and starts raggin on me...if that happens again,,,im neg reppin yer asses.

7. lmao, i literaly got choked up trying not to laugh.

8. same here haha +rep for that good laugh
    to the OP the DEA intercepted your uploads and is en route to your house now