are you fucking kidding me

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Aug 20, 2013.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=73PD5h2VyYE

i was amused when they said bubblegum because thats what im smoking at the moment lmao

2. ugh fox news

3. Hahahahaha this is so stupid. And if you're paying 700 for an ounce... that shit better turn you into a "zombie". Wtf its weed not bath salts

4. Kids can't perform athletically. Lol so how do athletes benefit out society?

5. Ill take some super pot please lol they only got the regular pot over here.

6. Tell this too phelps lol

7. read my signature, kirk.

8. News reporters in Chicago are borderline retarded. I feel bad for that state.

9. When you keep getting mad at news reports, you are giving them exactly what they want. You do know none of those people believe anything they say and it's pretty much all scripted, right?

10. I vote lawmakers must sample a product for first hand experience before passing any laws. Or stay the fuck at home.

Or how about a controlled study where they gather one hundred people, evaluate their health, and issue bubble gum to half, and your fathers pot to the other half without telling them which is which, then evaluate their health afterwards.

11. their determining factor if its "kush" ....

Stinky to the touch....
    stinks up the whole building....

UMMMMM HELLLOOOOO that's any good weed you fucking idiots.

Faux news, brainwashing dummies since the "20th century" get it?... 20th century fox... lol

12. my step mom calls it acid grass LOL, this shit is soooooo funny. she says she cant smoke acid grass but if you get her some good old Mexican laughing grass she would smoke

13. LOL "In conversation with law enforcement, this isn't your father's marijuana." Are we sure THIS idiot isn't high as balls hahahaha

14. scientist are allowed to genetically modify tomatoes and peas and shit, so they can "reap the best product"

but we weren't allowed to make weed stronger?!
    oh so we have to smoke more? spend more? give more money towards the "bad guys" who sell weed.