Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are You Friends With Your Supplier?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Russian Badger, May 16, 2013.

1. Just wonderin, i've hung out with my dealer once and we smoked about 2g's of his weed.. I like being friends so i know im not gonna get robbed.

2. My dealer is a BBW so no, i am not haha.
    I can see the advantages of it though.

3. Definitely. My dealer who grows his own, i was a huge part of him becoming a stoner back in highschool, and my other dealer who doesnt grow his own ive known since i was 12

4. I swear the opening scene of pineapple express was based On me n my dealer. Everytime me n my buds grab we meet him outside his door. One time i went bymyself and he brought me inside his house to skee up my stuff, im like "thx bro see you later" then he pulls out a 2g spliff and was like "your gunna leave man? Your gunna make me smoke this bymyself?" then we blazed and now id say we are good buddies.

5. I've bought weed from my friends plenty of times over the years.  My current dealer is the same person my best friend buys from but I'm not actually friends with him.

6. Isn't street dealing a taboo subject on these forums? I am friends with my budtender on a business like level. I got tired of getting ripped off from street dealers and calling the cops on them.

7. ive known my dealer since i was like 3. im family friends with his family so its chill he comes thru within 10 mins he is always on time always lets u know when he is close, he meets me anywhere i want, he always weighs my bags to the correct weight. hes mad chill. sorry if this doesnt make sense just got done vaping im wrecked.. blaze on fellow blades

8.  me and my old dealer are best friends mans chill as fuck

9. You call the cops on them if they rip you off?

And the dick of the year award goes too....

10. Yea I've known him for years now. 

11. kinda a gray area but if you just don't talk about your self dealing you are normally fine

12. I am friends with the dudes I get my smoke from. I wouldnt have it any other way.

13. Yeah I only buy from people im chill with atleast.I don't do strangers.

14. Yes I am. In fact I'm friends with all five of my dealers and their supplier. Everyone is friends actually haha.

15. when I lived in NJ my two best friends were my connects. we chilled all the time. gonna go visit them soon. my one friend got Cali and Colorado medical. always a good time at his crib.

16. How it is in florida.. If you hang out with the scroungers its shitty because they are always hit me up.... and never offer to smoke me out :metal:

17. Deff. Love being friends with my dealer. Wouldn't have it any other way

18. I love being friends with my guy also, hes my friends brother, I wouldn't say we are best friends but we do smoke together occasionally. Being friends helps up avoid all that awkwardness. I go in, I get out, I trust my weed.