are you friends with your dealer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CDDIDIT, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Are you and your dealer friends or is it all buisness. And add a story about your dealer.
    Me and my dealer are friends. So my dealer is a funny goofy guy. We were driving him somewhere and I gave him 10 and he gave me the sack. After he gives me the sack I told him I gave him 20 to mess with him. So he laughs it off and checks and is like nah you gave me ten. He is a goofy guy and he doesn't get mad so for like 5min I was telling him I gave him 20. He was laughing it off the whole time then out of nowhere he yells "NAH FUCK THAT THAT YOU GAVE ME 10" that was hilarious at the time because he went bipolar on me.

2. all business. usually feel intensely awkward when buying from him, he speaks very fast and has an intense accent, so i'm usually just nodding my head and saying yes.

3. My dealer and I are pretty good friends. He and I were driving around one night with another buddy of ours. Keep in mind we were blazed like there was no tomorrow :) And all of a sudden he swerves sharply to the left then the right. He was going crazy saying he almost hit a guy then dodged a car. I was like "Bro that was a cat," but he didn't believe me and to this day sticks to the story. I'm actually not totally sure what it was. Oh what marijuana can do to mess with your mind at times :)

4. I'm good friends with all three of my dealers, we all went 1st-12th in the same school's.

5. well my dealer and i are on a friendly at times... its strange, ill call him and ask him if he wants to hang out for a bit. Now this is where it can either get friendly or just buisness he always asks "you wanna smoke a couple of bowls or just buy and leave?" and if i say smoke a few bowls he's like yeah bro come over and chill i havent seen you in like days, if i say to just buy, he gets all call me when you get here ill unlock the door and we can get it over with haha... and its always the same... is my dealer a robot maybe? but anyway i think my dealer is a good person.

6. Coming from the dealer side of it, I am very friendly with all of my customers and when I get new pickups I usually always smoke a bowl before they buy. I like to have good relations, makes for more consistent buyers!

7. My dealer is my brother & has been for the past 3 years so I'd say we're pretty fucking close. There's some good stories, but I'm too stoned to post :smoking:

8. yeah most of them, im still in highschool mind you, but all the guys at my school are chills, one of them is intimidating, but he has a broken foot now, so i dont gotta worry for a while :p

9. i am. i actually went out of my way to be friends with mines, i could tell at first he didnt want to be but after about a week of my shenanigans he pretty much had to:smoking:

10. hahaha love that

11. At first it was business but now we became friends, and for the story i just posted a thread ill just copy it here

Ok so Ive smoked 4 times this week, 2 days ago was the last day.

Heres what happened... That day I didnt smoke or eat anything! I woke up late and at like 7PM i took 3 big hits of some dank pure kush at my buddies house.

Usually I smoke way more than that but in like 5 min I knew something bad was going to happen.

I turned green as my friend and his friends that later came said. I couldent see anything but some random stuff, everything was dark and i fell down on this chair. I couldent stand up and i fell on the ground. For a good 20 min my friend said I was coming in and out of reality and couldent talk.

It Really felt like a salvia trip!! Was it because i didnt eat anything that day?

Well in the end i looked like a mentally retarded person in front of 6 strangers, i was so baked i cant even describe it to you, sweating, paranoia, i felt like one of those noobs who calls the cops telling them they are dieng from an OD on weed.

Crazy night, so why do u think i reacted so crazy?

12. You probably greened out. You just get sick and go to sleep, maybe throw up a few times. You'll be fine.

13. Greening out is the worst, just don't smoke so much

14. my 1st dealer- semi friends id say. never smoked together, but wed talk and shit, pretty chill.
    2nd dealer-pretty much the same
    currently i usually am hooked up from my good friend who gets it from this big black guy who ive never met...

15. pretty much been friends with anyone ive bought from. thats because we were freinds first, business partners second haha. its nice when you can trust the person you buy from.

16. I have a few, but my main guy at the moment is my future son-in-law....he always treats me real good :D

And what the hell is this 'greening out' shit? New lingo for the new pothead generation? I never heard of this until just lately :confused_2:

17. my dealer actually ended up becoming one of my two closest friends. met this dude about 7 months ago && he's the only person i've bought from since.

ahaha this one time, we were walkin' from his house to the Mobil station for cigarettes and he turned to me and delivered possibly the most pointless speech i've everrr heard, it went a lil somethin like this:

dealer: "did you know i'm friends with all the dead presidents?"
    me: "oh yeah?"
    dealer: "yeaap. adams is a bad dude, but you'd never guess it off a first impression. lincoln's a sleazy motherf*cker. and i can't go anywhere with out seeing washington!! the dude's everywhere!"
    me: "what about kennedy?"
    dealer: "fuck kennedy!"

at this point we'd reached Mobil and bought the Newports and as he was lighting his he shook his head, and said, "wow...stoner moment."

sounds kinda dumb now, but at the time i was so baked i couldnt stop laughin' :smoking:

18. when you smoke to much to fast and you can feel pressure build up in your head and your vision flashes white. it happened to me the other day in walmart after me and my brother smoked about 3 blunts of this crazy mango kush he picked up in miami. it made me stumble into a shelf full of delicious hostess snack cakes:rolleyes:

its okay cuz i ran off and munched on a few about 3 aisles down:smoking:

19. If you can't chill,talk, and burn for about 30 minutes then you got no business being in my house!

20. This post you just made was well worth the coming back of this few month old thread