Are you friends with Trump supporters?

Discussion in 'General' started by incrededibles, Aug 26, 2017.

1. I keep my distance, personally.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. This is sad. Do you want to live in an echo chamber where everyone has the same views as you? I'm in no way a Trump fan, I think he's a bumbling fool but your view perfectly sums up the new era of far left/SJW's.

Do you put your fingers in your ears and say "la la la" when someone doesn't like the same food as you? I'm assuming you are early 20's or below, I think your view on this will change with maturity.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Why? I know people who support trump that are fine people. Not all of them are neo Nazi skin heads or rednecks with assault rifles. Well.. the latter is existent to a good extent which I'll give ya lol but trump supporters I've known are mostly old fashioned Republicans or people wanting another Reagan... Which... Is not what trump is.

Personally I think he's doing... Alright I guess. But there's a lot to be said about his shortcomings. But I think if trump had been a senator or been more involved in politics before 2015, he'd have done a whole hell of a lot better and would've really taken the country by a good majority of votes.

I don't hate the guy. I just think he should've had more political experience, and he's taking on his TV personality a little too much.

Why the "left" calls him a fascist racist sexist homophobe islamaphobe, I will never know.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. Of course I have friends that are Trump supporters. I don't agree with pretty much all that he says but some friends do. I don't have a problem with that.

5. yes im friends with people with all types of beliefs
    i try not to let politics jeopardize years of friendship

• Like Like x 2
  6. If you're friends with me, you are friends with a Trump supporter. But on the flip side, I am friends with some extremely liberal democrats. I refuse to let party affiliations define a person.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've been fucking a trump supporter but I try to keep it hidden. Only a few people know and they better keep it a secret. But yeah, politics definitely should or can jeopardize friendships when ones political beliefs criminalize and dehumanize another. I have gay people in my life, trans people, Mexican people, black people, all different people that Trump/Trump supporters like to call sub human/criminals/lazy/thugs and I want them to know unequivocally that I don't support any of that weird shit. Only reason I have been fucking the trump supporter was because we met pre-trump and he's hot as fuck. Everyone makes bad decisions sometimes.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I'm an anarchist.

I've lost friends telling people this, and still don't understand it...My political leanings don't dictate the whole of the person that I am today and how I came to be here, nor should they for anyone else.

Unless you're a nazi...Cause they can just right fuck off the lot of 'em.:coolalt:

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. I am a trump supporter

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. I'm friends with people who aren't big political complainers.
    It's annoying to hear them rant about stupid shit for 30 minutes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I don't like trump. I don't think he's a racist, sexist, bigot, and all that. I just think he's belligerent, loud mouthed and not very bright.

I do however think he was a way better choice than Hillary Clinton, she should be in prison. She's a manipulative she devil snake.

Bernie would have been the best choice out of the three.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'm friends with supporters, it's the whinny ass cry baby non supporters that are annoying as all get up.....

• Like Like x 3
  13. I just found out an American friend voted for Trump. The jig was up the time he mumbled something about Agenda 21 and now it's been confirmed in the grapevine.

Can hardly wait until our next food and beer outing.

14. Yes, they're people.

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. What's "Agenda 21"?

16. All my friends voted for trump no one i know admits to voting for Hillary or the bank scamer Bernie

17. one of those eugenics/depopulation conspiracies.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. #18 Dizzy, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    I don't really care about him or his people so nah I wouldn't. It doesn't affect me or my family either way who the president is we still going to do what we want.

• Like Like x 1
  19. A good sensible reply

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. I couldn't be friends with those who are so closeminded they base their friendships on who someone voted for.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1