Are You For Or Against Mustards On That McDonalds Hamburger.

Discussion in 'General' started by hypnogreen, Feb 13, 2009.

1. The mustard is ok but hold those nasty fucking pickles.

[​IMG]

2. yummy mustard....however, i can live without it here in Jerzey...i ALWAYS need mayo though!!! mayo in my mouth is like an orgasm AAAAAA!!! lol

btw: misfits rock so ur avatar rules... :)

3. I don't like hamburgers, never have. I am not a vegetarian or anything, just don't like burgers..weird eh?

4. This is what ran through my head when I read this lol.

"Hey man wanna leave the island for the day?"

"No sorry I can't. There is mustard out there."

5. Are we talking about the same sauce?

Oh, and fuck mustard. Unless it's on a Nathan's frank.

6. idk....let ur mind run free...dirty boy...no, darling im talkin bout the mayo that u squirt on buns..lol....no, but seriously mayonaisse from the fridge...(u guys are such pervs)

7. That's the young man's brain at work. 95% of guys who read that same line will think the same thing.

And I like squirting my mayo onto buns. But I think that has to do with my making sandwiches in bed fetish.

8. #29 flowerchild, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    i've been to mcdonalds all over the country, and not once have i ever gotten one without mustard... im from AR

its always been bun, pickles, cheese, mustard, ketchup and onions, oh and meat. haha
    which is perfect besides: tomato and lettuce ;)

edit: i can't believe so many people hate mustard!!! blasphemy!

9. The mustard's aight, but hold the onions. I hate onions with a passion. Matter of fact when I was in

8 grade I would walk passed a Mcd everyday on the way home from school. This one time I go in

an get a Big N Nasty with no onions to go. I unwrap it and take a bite while I was crossing a busy

street. I taste the onions and gag an spit it out in the middle of the street in front of everyone. Been

double checken my burgers for onions ever since.

10. mayo is nasty

11. They didnt used to put mustard on they shit, but recently they started I think. I dont like mustard per say, but when its mixed in with other condiments then it does give everything a nice little bite to it

12. I like mustard on like everything but i dont think it'd be too good on a mcdonalds hamburger, just wouldnt taste right.

13. Mustard's good, especially on those big soft pretzels. I think the only condiment that makes me sick is relish.

14. Wow ive never meet anyone from longisland on her b4. anyway. im glad to see i not the only one around here that doesnt like mustard. But it would seem that about half do and half dont. i wonder how MD makes the distinction of which restarunts will have mustard standard and which wont.

(sory if my typing skills are off a bit i had a few drinks.)

15. I support mustard on burgers.

16. omg ...i felt a sharp pain just hit my heart..lol...ur words are sooo harsh to such a mayo lover...its all good:cool: