are you ever gonna quit going on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 28, 2011.

1. No way, there are quite a few from '01.. Sj is july 2000 :eek:

2. [​IMG]

3. sj? who d@t?

i see, shit they must not come to general too often then haha

4. Once my e-peen is complete im outta here bitches!!

5. i said the same thing :eek:

6. u repped me today and it was grey :confused_2:

7. [quote name='"Hypnocrite"']Once my e-peen is complete im outta here bitches!![/quote]

neg rep on this muggle

i'll stoo eventually, when I hit like 10k

8. apparently

9. IceCreamKidd and Exodus2011 want me to commit suicide you sick fucks.

10. I might if i quit smoking...which isnt likely in the near future

11. I probably won't quit but like most things I'm sure my usage will just.. Dwindle until I forget for a while and GC will become the "oh ya.. I remember that website.."

And I'll check every few months unt it ceases forever.

That's what happens to 90% of online shit that I do.

12. Yeah maybe, but you'll have to pry my keyboard and mouse from my cold dead fingers first.

13. cold dead . . . . t-rex fingers?

no thx, i'm staying the fuck away br0

14. I have a confession. I only pretend to be a T-Rex on the internet to seem cool :eek:

15. The way certain things are declining(mods doing there job) and increasing (trolls) I may end up leaving

16. [​IMG]

17. Im here until either A. I get banned B. GC shuts down or C. The internet goes byebye

18. i would need a large, and i mean large, distraction to pull me away from gc for good.

marriage? nah, i'd probably seek refuge here.

i think the internet would have to die to get me away.

19. I've been browsing this site since I was 13, so probably not in the near future.

20. i really dont get it when folks who have been here for a relatively short period of time say things like this. its a giant cycle. there are not any more trolls than this time last year, and there wont be next year. sure the forums getting bigger everyday, but the majority of the new members are contributing. If you want less trolls, then report them when you witness it. but remember, just because YOU DONT AGREE DOESNT MAKE THEM A TROLL.

go somewhere else for a bit, youll see that gc is the chillest forum.