Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you comfortable with your level of consumption?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thirstbusta, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Well? Would you want to smoke more or less than you do per day/week/month at the moment?

Personally I am. I pack snaps all day and my tolerance is leveled off.

2. Smoke about a gram or 2 a few times a day when I don't have anything to do then just at night after a busy day. About a gram does the job, half a g is a nice buzz. I want to get it down but no matter how long I go without, my tolerance shoots right back up

3. Welcome to Grasscity bud! :bongin:

I think the trick is to not smoke as much as you do before you took the T-Break.

4. Wish I did less

5. I think I'll try and cut it in half every break

6. I wish I could smoke more.

7. wish i did less. my tolerance is fucked.

8. I wish I could do more. I have no tolerance, and if I wasn't so busy I could do it more often.

9. I would like to smoke more as I currently am clean and dry :(

10. I'm pretty happy with my smoking routine. Only once or twice a month. I smoked thursday and friday as an end of school celebration as i just went on holidays and that will have to be my 420 as i'm staying at my grandmothers. I only smoke to celebrate occasions and achievements. Staring bud was probably the best thing that happened to me because I have met much better friends and have been less stressed and better behaved at school.

11. Well I've been dry for over two months, so no.

12. Daily and trying to cut back to weekends.

13. like a gram a day spread around, i usually take a hit and chill for 2 hours before i realize i was smoking.

less during weekdays and more on weekends. unless im trying to get homework done then i just smoke and say fuck homework. lmao but nah.

14. I used to be uncomfortable with my consumption. I always felt like I HAD to smoke or I'd be uncomfortable. Now I CHOOSE when I smoke, much better. T-breaks and meditation were key to my self-control.

15. I've been wanting to cut back to maybe once or twice a week. I usually get ounces and it seems like towards the end of the sack I can't get as high as the beginning, makes me feel depressed.

16. Just go longer in between sessions

17. Everyone wants to get high off of less! 2 grams just lasted me a month (Finished it off last night) I even shared with friends a couple times

18. I salute you