1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you at ease about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Bud Head, Nov 24, 2002.

1. I mean when you light it up, do you start getting paranoid.

I usually only smoke at home. 98% of the time I don't worry about shit..Then there are those days that I get paranoid as hell..

I was just wondering if any one else has this problem every once in a while......

2. i know what ya mean bud head. most the times it's all good... no problem... but every now and then i get worried. this is mainly if i'm near my street, 'cause if my parents find out i'm in deep shit, lol.

3. Yea thats what i'm talking about. I go for 6 months and never think twice about it.

Today is one of those days. I hear things that aren't there.. At least i'm not seeing things that are not there!

4. HIGH All, totaly at ease here. We smoke it anywhere, even in our no-smoking Hotel rooms *LOL*. You should see us we have to disconnect the smoke alarm wires when we light up and we smoke upteen joints a day and night.

5. Im never worried cuz I live in an apartment with one of my old high school buddies and we burn it everyday in the livingroom watchin tv or we clam the bathroom

6. Totally @ ease here, except when I'm home alone. Then I start creeping out about how I'd be too stoned to defend myself if someone came in to steal something.

Or, if I am in public, and too stoned for my own good I get a little "worried," but then I realize what am I worried about? So what if people think I'm stoned, as long as it's not a cop ;)

xo~

7. I can't say that I've ever had paranoid tendencies while smoking weed. But anymore, I realize how much I have to lose so I try to not "flaunt my habits" out in public or tempt fate one too many times!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You