Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you at ease about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Nov 24, 2002.

1. I mean when you light it up, do you start getting paranoid.

I usually only smoke at home. 98% of the time I don't worry about shit..Then there are those days that I get paranoid as hell..

I was just wondering if any one else has this problem every once in a while......

2. i know what ya mean bud head. most the times it's all good... no problem... but every now and then i get worried. this is mainly if i'm near my street, 'cause if my parents find out i'm in deep shit, lol.

3. Yea thats what i'm talking about. I go for 6 months and never think twice about it.

Today is one of those days. I hear things that aren't there.. At least i'm not seeing things that are not there!

4. HIGH All, totaly at ease here. We smoke it anywhere, even in our no-smoking Hotel rooms *LOL*. You should see us we have to disconnect the smoke alarm wires when we light up and we smoke upteen joints a day and night.

5. Im never worried cuz I live in an apartment with one of my old high school buddies and we burn it everyday in the livingroom watchin tv or we clam the bathroom

6. Totally @ ease here, except when I'm home alone. Then I start creeping out about how I'd be too stoned to defend myself if someone came in to steal something.

Or, if I am in public, and too stoned for my own good I get a little "worried," but then I realize what am I worried about? So what if people think I'm stoned, as long as it's not a cop ;)

xo~

7. I can't say that I've ever had paranoid tendencies while smoking weed. But anymore, I realize how much I have to lose so I try to not "flaunt my habits" out in public or tempt fate one too many times!!!