Are you as fit as these kids?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Hello there!, Feb 10, 2013.

1. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVf4TeaxM3k[/ame]

:eek:

2. Haha what little freaks, sorry but that's a little repulsive.

But to answer the question, no. :laughing:

3. They make me think of Dragon Ball Z.. shit's getting real!

4. I personally think that's pretty shitty parenting to be honest.

What happened to kids playing with lego and shit, they don't need to be ripped.

5. That's really healthy so great job on his part

6. Does this stunt growth? Since it's not weightlifting, I'd think not...

This probably makes them more confident kids. However, if they are bullying weaker kids, then that's not cool.

7. Why do you automatically assume the parents are the cause of this behavior? Maybe the kids wanted it and the parents just encourage it.

Playing devil's advocate here cause while the first kid looks like he does it for fun, the 2nd one is definitely not as into it.

I would assume that increasing muscle function without excess bulking wouldn't stunt growth, but I'm definitely no expert. Kid #1 definitely seemed confident, but kid #2 was like, "Whatever." I'd peg #1 as the bully, if either of them are.

8. LOL! when i watched the video i immediately though of Goku and Kuririn from Dragon Ball :smoking:

9. What in the hell...........

10. Lol, he has a picture of himself on the wall.

11. Dude, these kids are probably gonna be in the olympics in a few years. Probably the next summer games, lol.

Damn, i feel like i should go work out now lol. i migh do a couple pushups

12. Because kids don't take it to that extreme without some form of pressure. Don't get me wrong, kids being into sports is great. God knows I was always out playing different sports every day of the week as a kid, as was each one of my friends. None of us at their age was anything like that, though. That shit comes through training properly, something I don't personally think a young child would choose to do at such a young age without a bit of persuasion, nor do I think at that age they should be. Just my opinion though, other people are entitled to theirs :smoking:

13. You never know, but I do know that when I was that young I would never have thought about muscle building. These kids must have been influenced towards this in some way, don't you think?

Must say though, I think I'd be the happier parent if my kids were doing this, not sitting in front of the t.v all day.

14. Oh god no. Meatheads in training

15. maybe...hold my beer

16. Fuckin' kids these days

17. Haha this is awesome. This is what I want my kids to look like,

18. A giant picture of himself on his wall? Do these parents know the recipe to make a narcissist?

19. Kinda wish my parents were concerned with my health

20. That is disgusting to be honest