Are you an obvious stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by Item Nine, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Do you dress, walk, talk, act like a stoner? Or do you just look like the average person?

Discuss.

2. Average person. I'd rather not draw attention to myself by falling into the stereotype anyway so it all works out :D

3. Ehh yeah I guess I kinda fit the stereotype. I have kinda long hair, say dude alot. It is just a habit to say dude though.
    And I surf and snowboard and alot of people that do those sports toke up.
    I don't think it is obvious that I enjoy cannabis though.

4. kinda but not completely obvious. most people understand i smoke weed when they talk to me for a while, but not right away.

5. i'm asian.
    so people assume i'm the golden child.
    but i'm not.

6. well i wear only band shirts and tiedye.. used to have long hair and all that, but still rock the grizzly beard at times.

so yeah i guess so, even tho i wore shit like that before i started toking, i just like colors and shirts people dont usually wear:rolleyes:

7. Pretty much the same, people dont usually think i smoke at all when they see me, i guess one of the perks of being a lil white boy

8. I have a rasta colored necklace that I always have onand one bob marley shirt, i don't think im that obvious..but if you were to walk in my room you would know..i have an incense burner, lava lamp, 2 bob marley paintings and 2 big marley posters, a blue elctra lamp, a recliner (lol) and a little desk with all my tools on it, book,knife, papers

9. i am i used to laugh like a low pitched weird laugh now i had THE most stereotypical stoner laugh ever. my parents acually are onto me smoking just because i laugh like a stoner would.

10. What about you OP?:wave::D

11. I look like a pretty obvious stoner, I guess. I have wavy/slightly curly brown hair (quite long, but got a haircut recently). You know what they say about people with grey eyes. And obviously I have red in them or sometimes cover them with sunglasses

12. Nope, clean cut. As I get older it gets harder to make casual weed connections because I don't look the part and therefore I am suspect. Can't blame people for being safe, but I know that when I go to a new town, I'm looking for all external signs that somebody smokes, is cool, and can hook me up. Oh, and on a social note people who look like they just left the rainbow gathering or Phish show are typically delightful people to chat with.

13. Not to be... "Cool" or anything...

I am really open about my choice to smoke cannabis. In grade 9 I wrote a report about Myths and Facts concerning marijuana, my teacher said "After all that, I very much would like to start a grow-op." He's never stopped smiling since that day lolZ!

Grade 10+11 I gave powerpoint presentations about Canada overcharging medicinal marijuana patients for their medicines and other issues concerning medicinal use.

Now I'm in grade 12, openly smoke weed, joke around with it in all my classes, about "going to get munchies or whatever.... I dunno, probs do a powerpoint on inhaling techniques or different damages to the body compared to tobacco smoke.!

P.S, don't let the milkshake melt!.

14. I've been compared to Seth Rogen at least 6 times since knocked up/pineapple express came out.
    But people think i am just high when i met them, then they get to know me. Haha.

But i'm a pretty obvious stoner. Nearly everyone i know knows me as one.

15. Eh I go out of my way to make sure I cannot be stereotyped as a stoner--at least when I'm sober.

Now if someone sees me blazing or I'm just blazed and go out in public, that's my own fault.

16. i dont look like a complete stoner, but you can tell ive blazed many a blunts in my day

17. no, i do not look like a stoner. people are surpised when i tell them.

18. Not at all, but what college kid doesn't smoke weed

19. I walk, talk, and smell like a stoner pretty much all fuckin' day.

It's the only way to live your 20s.. :smoking:

20. Word.

I got dreadlocks, and Im wearing a 420 shirt right now...:rolleyes: