Are you addicted to weed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Emily143, Dec 6, 2014.

1. I know you have said this before

I can’t have any smell so I can’t make anything

I need somebody else to make them and sell them to me

Your product needs to be sold to dispensaries so the masses that can’t grow can have access to your pills

• Like Like x 1
  2. I woke up early and laid there thinking how I'd cook this if I didn't have the luxury I currently do with not worrying about the stench. I have done a single serving in a hotel room successfully with a bread toaster, the window and a fan. But that was just 1/2 a gram and I cut corners and did it as fast as I thought would work.

A secluded spot in forest or desert works.
    [​IMG]
    One of these and a small pan would get the decarb and processing done in a remote spot and then fill the capsules at home as it is low smell and easily masked.

Cooking Bacon or roasting Garlic works to mask to a point. My wife cooks her bacon in the oven and does several pounds over hours and cooking 5 or 10 grams of hash at the same time would be an easy do as the entire neighborhood smells of BACON !!!! :)

While open air uncovered decarb seems to work best if the Buds are very dry before you start a sealed jar - container decarb will work. As for decarb in general the ways are only limited by imagination. The same way we'd heat lunch. Wrap the food in foil. Lay it on the hot exhaust manifold of the forklift 15 minutes before the break whistle.

I'd bet the sun alone will get both the decarb and the processing done with simple exposure. Leave the buds in the hot sun all day. Grind to dust and mix with oil. Leave oil in sun day #2. Fill capsules day #3.

As little of this stuff as you need we are not talking about very much material. The basic 5 gram recipe fills 30 capsules. With hash even for me that is a months supply of 75mg caps. With buds they are 25mg and just 1 is enough to light up most people for a 12 hour ride.
    0.166666666 grams of Cannabis per Dose lets call it.
    1 gram = a weeks supply.
    Cook a pound of Bacon. Decarb 1 gram of weed mid way through the bacon.

I don't remember who told me this one but it's worth the attempt. Chop 1/2 strip of bacon into small pieces. Cook to half done. Sprinkle 1/8th to 1/4 gram of weed dust on. When bacon is done add 1 egg. Cook as desired.
    Enjoy your breakfast.
    Bacon fat is a bit slower so plan on 90-120 minutes for it to kick in.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  3. Step 3. Eat the capsule.
    Step 4. Eat the Bacon!

:love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I am addicted, but have the self-control to stop if needed. I wouldn't say life is dull without it, but it can definitely be used to enhance/elevate life. A lot of it's benefits or potential detriments is dependent upon how one uses/enjoys it, I personally believe certain people would be better off without.

• Like Like x 1
  5. How often do you smoke?

j

6. #106 Lawlerskates, Jun 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
    For some reason I missed your post, never saw the notification. Lately, I regularly dab hash w/ an American made quartz banger, insert, ruby pearls and spinner top. I personally prefer vaporizing high quality flower, but I'm able to get more for my money with hash in WA state. I'm not a giant dab guy, I like taking smaller (low temp) dabs and savoring every bit. I go through roughly 1 gram of hash every few days on average. How about you Jerry? Do you have a go to method for enjoying/medicating yourself?

• Like Like x 1