Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are You A "Stoner"...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 29, 2011.

1. So yeh are you a "stoner" a "pot head" I'm not i have a good job and i'm active i have been smoking for a long time and i really don't fit any kind of category, i'm just a dude that smokes and grows a bit of bud for personal.

Would you say your a stoner ?? do you act like one.

I go mountain biking,snowboarding and am not lazy, my smoking doesn't effect my life in a negative way at all.

What about you.

2. I dunno, i dont like to get all caught up in the labels....i just see myself as an individual who smokes weed daily and benefits from it greatly...

3. I smoke weed every day. Sometimes 3 or more times a day.

I'm in college. I basically have 2 jobs. I don't let smoking get in the way of my top priorities.

So sure, I'll consider myself a stoner, because I love to smoke weed. But I'm not a stoner who is wasting his life.

4. Sounds good, but do you come across as a normal dude would anyone guess you smoke bud, with me no they wouldn't it's like a little hour of my life that's separate.

With friends family ect.. but i grow so i enjoy that to but obviously no one know's that ;)

5. Yeah love me some mary jane.

6. ....hmmm i think at first glance they would not be able to tell...but it is a pretty big part of my life....like i chill all day with my bong by my side....taking hits all day. i think most ppl will know fairly soon if i consider them trusting and a friend.

7. Yes, I inhale combusted cannabis.

8. Who fucking cares what your label is? Wow your way to concerned haha, if you smoke weed then you fucking smoke weed, bottom line

9. Well, eveyone know's I'm a no good cannabis user. :(

10. This. :cool:

11. WOW you totally don't get where i'm coming from.

I'm not asking what stereo type i am, i'm asking how you act in life do you go around like a obvious stoner, or do you act like one or are you just a normal guy who smokes a bit of bud.

And yes :rolleyes: i smoke bud and i'm not asking if YOU DO.

12. Kind of, but not overtly.
    When I'm at work, I act professional.. but some co-workers know.
    In college, everyone knows I can unleash my inner-stoner :D

13. I smoke almost everyday but I really do not think I'am a stoner. It doesn't affect my life at all and I'am not lazy. To me a stoner is someone who is just so involved with weed it takes over their life.

14. What is the exact definition of a stoner?
    I had a job this summer, smoked everyday, and now im in college.
    On a t-break right now though for a drug test for sports

15. snowboarding..right on

16. Being a "stoner" doesn't necessarily mean you're lazy and stupid. I've been smoking pot for something like 2 years every day. I have a steady job and I go to school full time, I work out, and I just got accepted in a really good university.
    If by "acting like a stoner" you mean sitting on your couch playing xbox all night and eating munchies, then yes I do that too. :p After I'm done doing all of the above.

17. But what i meant by that is do you fit a category or is it not a huge part of your life, like weed is great but some people do abuse it and just laze about.

18. Yeah I get what you mean, but those people just shouldn't smoke. If it stops you from doing other more productive things in your life then that's where there's a problem in my opinion. I love smoking weed, I guess I would say it's a big part of my life, but it doesn't control my life.

19. I agree, if we want to legalize it, were going to have to rid of the stereo typical stoner's because that's the only thing they have left to use against us.

20. Yep. But there's always gonna be stupid people giving stoners a bad reputation. But honestly I don't think the "stupid stoner" stereotype will leave any time soon, it's been like that for a long time. I live in Canada so I don't really have to deal with this but when I go visit family in the US it's a completely different story.