Are you a stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by yota420, Aug 26, 2008.

1. #2 T3cK420, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2008
    no shit
    lol i got 100%

2. <b style="color: black; font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">You are 85% stoner!!</b> <div style="width: 85%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> 

YOUR A F---IN HIGH CLASS STONER!!!! Maybe you should come over and share some. But remember don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!!!!

Are you a stoner??
    Take More Quizzes

</div>

3. You are 100% stoner!!

YOUR A F---IN HIGH CLASS STONER!!!! Maybe you should come over and share some. But remember don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!!!!

4. 78%

they need more questions in that test

5. yeah i got 100 too...
    i answered like i would before i get pregnatized tho:rolleyes:

*yay new glass soon :yay: *

6. i got 87, but thats bs cause i know for a fact im 100 percent stoner. test must be wrong.

7. haha.. I just answered truthfully :bongin:

You are 100% stoner!!

8. I stopped doing it after about the 4th question, it was too retarded for me to even finish.

9. I thought I was picking the wrong ones. but im 98%.... lol.

10. i got an 89 which im fine with ecaus ei dont smoke every day just a couple times a week and sometimes all week

11. Glad to see someone shares the same POV on this kiddy bullshit

12. You are 96% stoner!!

hah.

13. Yes.

This message must be five characters.

14. too baked to do this....bleh!!

15. 87 percent..

this one was weak F---N AYE hahah

16. you two need to smoke more:)

17. That quiz sucked. Especially the "what clothes do stoners wear" and "where do you put your weed" questions. Real stoners use mason jars :wave: