Are you a slave to God or is God your slave the way he should be?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Gnostic Christian Bishop, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Stop trying to act like your better and smarter than everyone...maybe then you'll see what he means...

2. #22 squidrick420, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Uhmmm I do believe that the thirteenth amendment prohibits slavery!!!

And besides... I believe in aspects of too many religions to actually believe there is a physical or metaphysical being known as god, every story is a little different, but they all have one thing in common... they are just stories designed to enrich our lives and act as a moral compass. God is a metaphor for the human experience, God is an explanation for the things that we could not  comprehend as humans (pre-science that is).

I do not but you said you had put him in your head. A box IOW.

Regards
    DL

We will see if you get confirmation.

Regards
    DL

Easy there big guy. He is going to teach me how to be humble.

He has been bragging about how much he is so I will lean if you do not chase him away.

Regards
    DL

6. yeah be humble by always thinking you're right and everyone else is wrong...if you're cornered just ignore them or play word games with definitions of words till they don't respond anymore so you "win"...

I can do that but prefer to stay honest. I am after all, a Gnostic Christian and not a Christian.

I can explain my Godhead without lying or playing word games. Then again, I admit to not having proof or trying to shove my rules down someone else's throat.

I guess I am just not humble material if I need do as you indicated.

Regards
    DL

Yeah that's what cracked me up about it.  It's always funny when the least humble person on the forums tells someone else to be humble.  :laughing:

9. Me and God go drunk bowling every Saturday night. He may be greater than me, but I'm a way better bowler than he is. He can't hold his alcohol very well either.

Make sure that he does not have pot after drinking too much. You know what happens then.

Hurts just to think of it.

Regards
    DL

Especially for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itb6uNL_3ag

Regards
    DL

The spins magnified by 100x. No thanks.

Something that even gets the best of the Divine.

I know. I fell out of bed that one time. :bolt:

Regards
    DL