are you a secret stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by Entourage420, Oct 5, 2010.

1. peeps usually don't suspect that I smoke.
    ohh wells:smoke:

2. nope not a secret at all...im sure most of the people that I know, know that I smoke. all you need to do is come into my house and take a whiff and you'd know whats up

3. Most people yeah.

People im close with know, considering i smoke with most of them.

My policy is that I dont advertise it in anyway. But if someone asks me if I blaze or is blatantly spewing false "facts"/bullshit about it ill speak up.

4. i love how too high to answer was an option:smoke: stay high *****s you know i will!

5. some friends, and some family are in the know, but due to my profession of choice, I can't let colleagues or professors find out ;)

6. Same here. It's nobody's business but mine. There are probably a few others who know or suspect even though I'm not open with them about it, but I keep it pretty private.

7. You can hide almost anything from anyone, just take care and think about it and you'll never get caught.

8. Hell no... I think I look like more than just a weed smoker to be honest... people tend to assume I eat a lot of hallucinogens when they meet me.

Last month I was talking to my mom about being a tutor for younger kids, and she said mothers might think i am a bad influence on their children seeing as I look like someone who, and I quote, "spends all his time sitting in dark rooms, taking drugs and listening to loud music". I thought that was pretty funny...

Last week I walked into a gas station and there were about 14 people in line, these two crack heads yelled "Ooo shit this boy done smoked all the weed, look at this man" and "Where the weed at man" as soon as I walked in...this one lady couldn't stop laughing, it was pretty funny I have to say.

I wasn't even high, I laughed my ass off though and talked to them in line, they were pretty cool for crack heads...

9. I don't even hide it anymore. I always talk to my cousin about it at family dinners and whatnot in front of my parents and they never say anything about it.

10. I'm trying really hard to think of someone who doesn't know... Maybe my little cousins dont.. Like the four year old and the other one....
    Other than that I'd say practically everybody knows.

I'm trying to set an example out there, cause I sure as hell look like a respectable citizen with my short hair and stupid clothes lol. A little unkempt beard but whatever :p

11. pretty much anybody i've ever chilled with knows i blaze. :laughing:

i mean.. everybody knows my passion is music and a lot of my family have heard my lyrics (which often include at least one reference to weed).. and most people i hang with wouldn't have a reason NOT to know. why wouldn't i tell them? even my boss knows i smoke.

12. simple answer, NOPE. Thats my arm.

13. this:smoke:

14. Basically everyone I know knows I smoke weed lawl.

15. Nah i dont give a fuck honestly..

16. #36 EdgarOregon100, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    I don't advertise it, and don't really look all that much like a stoner. Both of my brothers know, my parents probably know by now, though they are very friendly towards weed and probably don't care. Close friends/fellow stoners/acquaintances also know as well. Outside of that, no one.

17. Yeah i smoke but i don't flaunt it around. If you just saw me you wouldn't even know.

Im flying low, under the stonardar.

18. my parents know i used to smoke on a daily basis, and they know i've smoked after i supposedly "quit". i do not think they know nowm but they probably have an idea that i do. i talk to them about prop 19 alot, so they know i am "fond" of it.

my little brother knows, he smokes too. my girlfriend knows i have smoked but does not know i do smoke. she knows i want to, but i told her i wont because it is a waste of money. i still buy sometimes, though. just tell her my paycheck is 450 instead of 500 or something.

most of my friends know, with the exception of 2 girls. one is some religious chick i work with. she would still be my friend if she knew, but i dont want to tell her for some reason. my ex gf that i hang out with on an almost daily basis i *think* doesnt know, but she certainly likes to say "i know you do" even though i constantly reassure her i dont.

if anyone actually read this but got confused, i do smoke ahaha.

19. my parents, sister, and girlfriend know i "used" to smoke and are all against me smoking. I don't smoke much anymore, so it's easy to hide, but it really fucking sucks having to hide it. most of my friends know i smoke so i gotta make sure they dont let the cat out of the bag.

20. Most peers know except my parents