Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are You a Pot Elitist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by badfish13337, Feb 3, 2011.

1. #1 badfish13337, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
    The other day, I found myself refusing to smoke some nug that I had sitting around for a while. It was all dried up and just by feeling it, I could tell that it wasn't going to taste very good, and that the high wasn't going to be incredible.

A friend of mine came over to smoke me out, and it was a poorly grown Odyssey. Since I didn't want to be disrespectful, I smoked it anyways.

My question is, since us growers and connoisseurs spend so much time around weed, do you find yourself less inclined to smoke the lower quality weeds? (Even when they are just given to you.) I personally don't believe in quantity over quality. I would rather take 1g of premium bud vs. 5gs of low quality mids for the same price.

No answer is wrong, I am just curious to see how people with experience approach the subject.

2. I am..I can't stand when my friends bring their barely green mids or schwag over to match. I mean c'mon a bowl of dank is equiv to like 5 bowls of schwag

3. Heres how I look at it. If I have my own bud and somebody offers me some shwag for example, I'd probably politely refuse, and likely offer them some of mine. It's not that I don't like lesser quality bud, its more so that if I can be smoking something of better quality, I prefer it.

A lot of people probably take me declining low quality, then offering my higher quality instead as a dick move. I'm not trying to be a dick, just returning the attempted favor.

If somebody wants to match with me and their bud isn't very good I'm most likely to tell them no thanks and we can just smoke mine.

lil edit: One time my friend really pissed me off though. I smoked him up with some really good nug right? We're all blazed. 10 minutes after we smoke my high quality bud I see him packing shwag in his bowl... I was like dude... the fuck. Why did you even smoke my shit?

4. I treat mj like I treat all things I can appreciate within it's value; food, alcohol, cars.

5. I'm not a pot elitist but I would rather not smoke anything less than dank. There's no point to it. I'm not the kind to want to be high 24/7. I also won't deny any if I'm offered. I actually hate pot elitists. The kind that think they are better for smoking only good shit all day long. You can tell who they are when they take weed related things very personally. If you turn down a chance to get high they will treat you as if you just pissed on their mothers grave.

6. Once I got a dank connect, and it flowered into more Dank connects... I was done with mids/regs/etc.

I only like smoking DANK Heady Nugs of Headiness... If I'm smoking mids, it's like alright.... I'm kinda high, sorta, maybe?

I need some pot that makes my face get all heated and tingly when I take a bong hit. Not some pot I can torch a bowl, and not cough at all, ever.

I kinda look at it like this:

You stop eating fast food for a year and now have been eating organic food only for two years. Now you go eat a big mac. You're going to get sick as fuck, and regret it. (only with mids, it's just a lame ass high)

Edit: Also I've smoked A LOTTA MIDS... Had a dirt cheap mids connect... really good mids, I wouldn't mind smoking those mids again, kinda mids. So I feel like I've smoked enough mids for my Life...

7. #7 GYAZ, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
    Im from a medium sized town and as a result I get what ever filters down from the large cities around so realy good weed is hard to come by unless you know somone who grows but even then its never in large amounts. So I have no choice realy.

Edit: and no im not an elitist ive smoked weed thats been left in my pokets and put through the wash and ive smoked nugs ive found under my bed.