Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you a man or woman?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BudBrownies, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Care to elaborate? Feel like this needs some explaining...

2. Guuuuurl

3. *girl on the internet must hit on her*
    ;-)

4. Oh sure, anything for you pal. :laughing:

5. I'm a human first, woman second. If you want to find the majority of the females on the site you should go to the thread dedicated to the stoner chicks.

6. *Human woman, Must hit on her also*
    :)

7. Good luck I'm happily married with a baby haha :wave:

8. I am male, I like long walks on the beach and smoking weed of course HMU LADIES

9. So close yet so far... Not sure if it makes sense but it feels like the right thing to say.

10. If that lol was for me

*Feel happy for making a gurl laugh*

11. 1 of like 10 girls that don't just go straight to the "Sex, Love and Relationships" section :wave:

12. well.. i used to be a man... then i morphed into two woman... so add 2 to the female count i guess

13. * another one, must flirt more, todays my lucky day *

:p

14. * transsexual, close enough, must flirt *

wanna have a threesome?

15. I may be 65, but I am still most definitely female! :D

Granny :wave:

16. "super milf"

Jk, you're awesome, I always wanted to meet an older cannabis user. Are you married ;-) ?

Jk again

17. I'm not entirely sure. I'll check the next time I go to the bathroom.

18. Also quite married! And get in line- there are over a half dozen guys who have told me to call them if I ever dump the hubby! (But after 44 years of being married to him, I think I'll keep him!)

Granny

19. You broke my heart into a million pieces, I am gonna write a poem about this and in about a thousand years I will be the new shakespeare.

IWriteSuperPoems