Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you a loner stoner?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Duhka, Nov 17, 2005.

1. I get high by myself 80-90% of the time. I love getting high with other people and I laugh more when I am high around other people (personal things are really the only funny things to me, funny tv shows are amusing but dont really make me laugh). But getting high by urself is a whole nother experience. Its better because you can enjoy your high more and focus on it more. Plus I am more imaginative when im stoned by myself. Also the fact that getting people together and agreeing on a place to smoke can get to be a hastle. I typically only smoke with other people on weekend nights.

So what do you preffer? Lone Stoning or Smoking with other people?

2. Smoking by myself is so much more relaxing, and lets me think shit out. Smoking with good friends is just something that's great fun.

3. I prefer to get stoned with a small group of people, but if im by myself I normally i'm more creative write poems and music or go to the GC.

4. I like getting stoned with a small group of people more so, because there is normally some good discussion... But I do enjoy getting high alone as well.

5. I like Linkin Park.

6. during the week im always by myself. But on weekends i like to smoke with my friends better. It's pretty easy as all my good friends toke. usually in a group of 3-10 people.

7. That's a clever pic Blitzed, although I'm not sure what it has to do with this thread...

Anyway I prefer to smoke with friends, but I usually smoke alone. It doesn't make too much of a difference with me.

8. the op said hes a loner 80-90% of the time

9. Don't get me wrong i like to chill with my crew and smoke a blunt.

But i woul prefer to smoke by myself. I only know a handful of people who i like to get high with on a regular basis, people i'm truly compatible with.

Unfortunatley those are the people i see far too seldom.

10. ROFL, dude that is the funniest thing i've seen all day.

11. exactly.

12. Yeah I like getting stoned with close family members. Too bad one that smokes lives 12 hours away and the other just moved and lives 6 hrs away. None of my "good" friends smoke so getting stoned with just class mates or "ok" friends can get kinda scetchy or just becomes an unpleasant high because you arent too comfortable with that person yet. Although smoking is also a good way to meat people. It just sucks when someone ends up being an ass hole and you want to kick them outa the session. Off subject, it sucks when too many people try to join a session at a party and you have to tell people off cause you dont have enough pot.

13. During the week i like to blaze by myself, but on the weekends i always have to see my homies. Doest really matter to me. PLus if u smoke by urself less bud is wasted. To each his own

14. Oh, and I have to say, that picture looks like it's 15-20 years old. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Linkin Park has been around anywhere near that long.

15. cool pic. i like.

usually debauch or our other roommate is always around so i toke with them, but when they're gone i love getting stoned by myself. i just sit there and space out, listen to music, watch movies, it's great.

16. I only smoke alone

17. i smoke with fuzz as much as possible. the last few days i had to smoke by myself a few times. it wasnt bad, but i much prefer company, if only to talk about how big that last hit was.

18. I like Linkin Park too...and those are girls in the background...maybe that kids just nervous about asking them to the dance, and many of linkin parks songs are about WOMEN...
    Enough about LP...I'm sure you have nothing against them.

I smoke alone too, but its hard to get a good combination of people cause you either get people who dont smoke, people who do other harder drugs, dicks, or just people who you dont feel comfortable with. Its hard to get a good session with "true homies" especially a few years out of highschool in a little ass town that NO ONE wants to remain in

19. no thats nasa's space school duhhhhh