are you a lazy stoner

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ciaramarie, Nov 20, 2016.

1. so most days of the week i'll chill at my friends house, we're all there tg watching cartoons or playing guitar hero or some shit when we don't have anything else to do. anddd most days of the week, i am baked. i usually don't go an entire day w/o smoking so i'll be chillin in the corner or maybe even takin a lil nap & my friends will tease me about being such a damn sloth & talk about how i'm so zoned out 24/7 not comprehending shit that they say. which, to them, makes me a lazy stoner. what ppl don't get it is we're not dumb motherfuckers drooling out our mouths wondering why 2+2=4. bitch i'm over here thinking up the cure to fucking cancer or maybe i'm listening to these 2 ppl argue over who is right while i'm wondering why they hell they haven't realized the 100s of solutions to their problems like i just did within 2 seconds. once you're there & get yourself thinking you make yourself capable of stopping the war of 1812. & what happens when the high wears off & you come out of your zone ? you forget everything. you no longer have the ability to cure cancer, you don't remember the 100s of solutions you just discovered& you sure as hell don't recall what the fuck you could've done to stop a damn war. hence to everyone believing you're nothing but a burn out. but don't worry it's your satisfaction not theirs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2 Jonny5Alive, Nov 20, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2016

3. i just made a fried bologna sandwich for dinner,yea im prettty lazy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bro this is my life in a song...

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yea just because I can't put my words together correctly or talk as much doesn't mean I'm not thinking some deep profound shit. I end up analyzing human relations and social mechanics and shit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I like to relax after I smoke, I do everything beforehand. Once I smoke, I like to watch horror movies and eat. So yeah, I'm a lazy stoner.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I usually stop the war of 1812 when I'm high.

P.S. I like your avatar. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I smoke weed every day throughout the day. I stay stoned. Just sometimes more stoned then usual. I get lazy every now and then yeah. But aye. Fuck haters

Stoner at heart

9. Personally, I use weed to motivate myself to get things done before the end of the day

10. Im the same way. So I always keep a notebook next to me when Im brain storming and shit. And write it down so they dont just think Im staring into space zoned out, and it looks like Im actually doing something.

11. In a way lol I like to chill at my house when i'm high. Also love to go shopping tho too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. yes i am a lazy stoner

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I make music, draw, or program when I get far into space. I've got a library of crazy stuff I never would have done or thought up otherwise

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Not lazy.
    Sativas are very motivating.
    Musical ideas come more freely it seems.
    Doing the yard work is more interesting too..

• Like Like x 1
  15. I almost didn't make this post.

:GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I wouldn't say lazy but if I don't have to do something I'm not doing it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Indica = chill out

Sativa = cant sit still and must be doing something productive....i walked out of the MGM Grand 1400 bucks up on roulette because of Original Sour Diesel, and i had to take a valium and smoke some kush to make myself fall asleep after 18 hrs a day of running around vegas on diesel...prob is if your behind enemy lines most of what you get is indica, as indica grows shorter and flowers faster (better for indoor grow). Get your hands on a good sativa and you won't be sitting in the corner

18. All I smoke is sativa. So I don't really think that it will make you less lazy.
    I've been lazy all my life. So getting stoned just fits right in with my personality not to do anything I don't want to do.

• Winner Winner x 1