Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are you a joint smoker or a blunt smoker :P

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Funshinezz, Oct 10, 2010.

1. you must not roll with good papers then, if you roll with rice papers you can taste the bud even more than smoking it out of glass (except vapes) and you get no less THC in your system if not more because it goes right to your face

2. I smoke J to conserve bud, but when its a very special occasion (4:20 PM) i smoke a blunt

3. Most of the time I prefer joints, but I do love me a couple blunts every once in a while. I just want to keep my lungs nice and healthy.

4. smoke jays all day

5. i love em both, nd can twist. But id take a nice face blunt(like.7 rilla) over a Jibba anyday. I just like the backy from the l

6. i'm a joint smoker be cause blunts are expensive in brazil(and a little hard to find)i leave the blunts for special days

7. Joint if I'm by myself, but blunts are a lot better in a social environment

8. Id have to say J's I get that danky flavor. Sometimes I dont want to taste the Blueberry Blast haha

9. yeah :smoking:

10. Blunts all the way...with the occasional tobacco spliff. Never been big of straight joints. I love my tobacco too much!

11. As a wiz oh! sorry I mean wise man by the name of Wiz Khalifa once said
    "Only them planes bi***"
    I follow his philosophy

12. Pretty easy question if you ask me. I like being able to blink before it's all gone and joints burn too fast for that. :)

13. blunts. i like them because i can smoke like half of it and put it out. a joint will be burnt before you even get the chance. blunts just burn so much slower. but joints are cool every once in a while.

14. joints man.. joints..

15. J's last at least 10 min

16. idk wether you roll fat ass joints, or dip them in horse semen.

17. gotta love my joints.

18. HAHA. that's good.

19. blunts all dayyyy