Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you a hippie?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dave Levett, Apr 11, 2010.

1. So, when I was walking away from my school at lunch to go up the rode, smoke some herb with some friends then come back to the cafeteria, and a girl in the public school next to my college yelled "HIPPIES", normally this wouldn't bother me, and I'm really not bothered, I just started to wonder....
    Am I seriously a hippie?
    My apartment is in a basement
    I drive 91 fleetwood
    I work at a grocery store
    I smoke that shit errry day ;)
    I own multiple tye dye shirts

I wouldnt consider myself a hippie, im sure theres some old veterans on here who could teach me a thing or two :smoke:

2. I'm a Commie not a Hippie!

Don't worry about that, they're just silly.

3. I don't see anything wrong with being a hippie.:hippie: :confused_2:

4. nope other than drugs our values differ greatly in some cases.

5. I live in an apartment.
    I drive an Acura RSX.
    I have short hair.
    I stay clean shaven.
    and I smoke that shit errday!

...am i a hippie?

6. no :)
    but you do sound like you have a nice car man :p

7. I consider myself a hippie but not pure im the sub strain: surfer. Im ok with soft drugs and lsd and shrooms but not crack heroine or meth. I have loads of really colourful clothes and agree with most of the hippies ideals and call my best friend ddue. its nothing to be ashamed of. :)

8. No, I hate them.

9. Nope :cool:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sJ7ZIk3TyA]YouTube - Curren - Modern Day Hippie (Exclusive Lyrics)[/ame]

10. Are you a treehugging liberal?

11. Only you can decide how you want to be classified.

I'm 53, long hair, western boots, tie-dye shirts,front man in a band, Blazed the Herb Superb erry day:D:smoking:

I'm the one and only CowboySaxman;):smoking:

12. hippies are fine

its the dirty hippies i don't like...

13. if you consider yourself a hippie, you're not a hippie, hippie is a derogatory term used to refer to usually high, long haired, rebels with very liberal political views.

I prefer 'the next step in evolution' a better term... :) :) :)

stay bugged @_@

14. I like the hippie lifestyle. I don't see anything wrong with being 100% natural, or at least striving to be.
    This summer, I'm gonna go all out. Vegan, natural everything, only spending money on herb, and staying outside as much as possible. :smoke:

15. I'm a borderline hippie avant-garde thug. Yeah you don't know bout me.

16. I care about the environment
    I used to have hair almost down to my nipples
    I tried to be a vegetarian in elementary school. Wasn't trying to pose or anything
    had long hair in elementary school
    I pick mushrooms
    I've grown weed.
    I take psychs.
    fucking love vw buses
    I used to sleep out in the pasture in my little mickey mouse tent when I was like 4 years old.
    I buy local.
    I'll buy more organic when I'm better off financially
    I try not to eat too much meat because it's an inefficient use of the earths resources.
    most of my political beliefs are liberal. ..except gun rights.
    I think we spend way too much money on the military
    My mom was a hippie
    born and raised in western oregon.
    really into outoors stuff...fly fishing, backpacking.
    trying to get off the food grid as much as possible.
    I drive a fuel efficient car.
    I like to travel. I want to go to India.:smoking::D
    I don't like to spend money on a bunch of crap and fads and be a slave to the corporations....expensive clothes, big ass tv, all that crap.
    I wear my clothes till they're rags.
    play guitar
    play hacky sack.

I find that alot of hippies are annoying and stupid.
    I can be fairly aggressive/abrasive and don't talk about love and shit all the time. People piss me off. I talk alot of shit. I almost enjoy arguing. so, that's not so hippie like.

so, kind of.

17. I swear if you stop shaving I'm leaving you.

18. Hahaha wowww I told you, it won't be that bad :rolleyes:

19. Sure. You should get on MSN for a few mins before I go to bed.

20. cartman