are you a good or bad person

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, May 16, 2013.

1. So i was smoking a bowl and listening to music.

And roses by kanye west came on. About his dead grandma. Made me think of my exes grandma. I never had a gma. And me and hers were pretty cool. But we had a bad breakup and she said the stress of everything that happened killed her gma lol.

Anyway i was like saying that i was sorry to her dead gma. Thinking if she is in heaven shell seee i wasnt that bad of a guy.

But then i was thinking if she could see my whole life she would probably die again.

Im a bad person. I dont believe in jesus or forgiveness. I just live with myself. Idk just a high thought. I guess the bud does reveal you to yourself. So be honest are you good or bad.

2. i'm a pretty good person although I can be a total dick about some things. i am also extremely passive about most things though so i don't give a shit about most people's problems. lol

3. I'm a fuckin' beast man, I don't let anythin' stop me and if I want somethin' I take it I don't bitch and complain about it and not put tha effort in by bein' a bum ass n1gga.

Seriously tho I know I'm a good guy, I have my bad dayz like anyone else but I'm a really nice guy

4. I'm me...I don't live the norm.

I mean, I have a fuckin' pet dragon...I think at this point I really just don't give a fuck what I am. :cool:

5. Well Santa , I was a good boy so fill up my stockings with buds not coal !

6. I'd like to think I'm a good person

7. I like to think I'm a good person. I try to see the best in everyone.

8. I know i'm a good person, i make the effort and sometimes don't, i don't even worry about it though. 

9. i think i'm a good person for sure. obviously nobody is perfect and I have my flaws but especially when it comes to how I affect other people, I try to be the best I can be.

10. I strive hard to be a good man. It drives me through the days; fuels my decisions. Sure, I have my moments, but so do we all.

If you're dissatisfied by who you are, change is always an option.

11. #11 SassyMelassy, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    I make a point of treating people how I'd like to be treated and putting good energy into the universe.
    I am a sucker for people who are in pain and or suffering and I genuinely care about other people and their feelings.

I have my bitchy moments, and I can be irrational at times. Just like most people have mentioned, we all have our flaws, but I put forth an conscious effort to be kind and empathetic.

12. Im a good person. Im often too nice and want to stop being a pushover but I feel good doing things for others.

13. #13 Deleted member 42976, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
    I can be but people make it really hard for me to want to be friendly. but i would never screw over my friends and try to help people when i can.

i used to do a lot of "paying it forward" some help that did, when i struggle there's no one fuckin there to help.

14. I'm kinda on the fence with the whole good guy bad guy thing.

15. I sure try and be a good person, but as any other human, I take the good with the bad. I strive towards a very "good" life, peaceful, calm, no conflict, but it is a bumpy road, and that can not always be avoided. So I just try my best not to throw more negative bullshit out into the atmosphere when I stumble across it.
    I have however done some things I am far less than proud of, and yeah, If my grandpa could see my life, hed have re died over and over :unsure: ...So it gives me a goal to work towards to make my life better.

Also, I highly doubt the stress of that killed her grandmother, she just sounds like a person who throws really heavy stuff around to make childish points.

16. Good guy in the streets....bad boy in the sheets.

17. Most people's first impression about me is I'm a thug. That's because I have a lot of prison style tattoo's (I did them in the free world but used prison method's because it was cheap) I dress  in mostly black. My hair is always messy, and my clothes are usually so worn out they're hanging in by threads. oh and I don't leave the house without my 10" hunting knife strapped to my hip

.http://www.mcguirearmynavy.com/The-Defender-Hunting-Knife-440-Stainless-Steel-w-Sheath-5-Blade-Firm-Grip-NIB.html

The truth is though I would give the shirt off my back to someone who needed it more than I do, I've actually done it before. I'm nice to the point where I've been taken advantage of time after time (hence the big knife).

In real life I do nothing but take care of the household (cooking, cleaning, animals, yardwork, etc.) smoke dope, and play bass. That doesn't make me a bad person, or anybody else. Bad people come from treating other people badly. Not what you look like or what you do when you're alone behind closed doors.

18. I'm definitiely a good person. it sucks though because people take advantage of my kindness and I usually end up with my feelings hurt. I am the friend that ytou can come to at 2:30 in the morning and let you stay the night no questions asked.
    I think that alot of what I do day to day and how I live my life is also more caring and compassionate than other people. I am a Vegan for ethical reasons, before i was a stay at home mom i worked with children with special needs, I'm a gay rights activist, and this year for the first time I am going down to haiti with a group to help build a school and playground in one of the towns.

However, I can be a fierce bitch if you fuck with my friends or famliy Especially my son. And dont touch my weed. get your own its not hard and its not expensive. :)

19. #19 Firefly1628, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    Wow that is me 100% haha. (except for the tattoos and dark clothes) even the bass part. I suck horribly though.

20. I dont have it in me to be a bad person. My whole life my mom told me to treat everyone equally no matter who it was and it just always stuck with me. I can think of the most horrible things i could say or do in the heat of the moments but when it comes to it my heart doesnt let me haha. My kindess has led so many people to use me and has caused two major breaks up because i never wanted tofight or start anything. I feel everything can be resolved calmly with the exceptions of emergency situations lol