Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you a fan of hemp wicks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LbFinestWeed, Oct 15, 2011.

1. do you like hemp wicks better then butane. hemp wicks smell and some ppl have a har time killing a good t.

2. fuck yeah i wish i still had some left

3. Yes! Check out Humboldt Hempwick good prices good wick:hello::smoke:

4. ^
    Preach!
    Waiting for 200ft to come in the mail.
    I prefer glow rods myself but with the amount I smoke it's a pain to constantly be restocking butane.

5. I like it, but I also like convinience, so its mostly Bics for me.

6. #7 dOpEsIcK42o, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    I just wrap the wick around my lighter, and use it on bowls. The smoke from the wick after the flame is out is what smells. Thick wick all day long. I also use my herb iron and glow rods, wick is the most convinient. A 200ft ball of thick wick lasts almost a year, while still using the H.I. and rods.

7. Hemp wick is great cause its such a small flame and you burn your greens slowly

8. It's perfect for a connoisseur, but if your the type who just likes to get high, it's probably not for you.

9. yes unless im being lazy then its a bic for me...but usually yes.

10. Senses Fail is one of my favorite bands.

And i don't really notice a difference while using a lighter.

11. Ive actually never tried them. Next time i go to HS ill pick some up and report back :p

12. Just get a free (generous) sample with free shipping from Humboldt Hempwick. I have tried a few other wicks like ital and bee line but imho Humboldt remains the best. Great quality value and customer service:hello:. I just got my 100 ft roll in a couple of days ago. I had to start ordering double cause my parents love it too.:smoke:

13. i ordered a ball off of hempwick and it never came but they contacted me and said there was a problem, ill prob get it eventually. since i didnt think it was coming i bought I-tal hempwick to hold me off and i have been using a lighter for 3 months since my last ball was finished. hugeeee difference, i can hold a hit so much better. and theres no point where i realize how long iv been holding in lighter fluid