Are you a Dog person? Or a Cat person?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by F0urq, Aug 19, 2014.

?

Do you prefer Dogs as a pet or Cats?

1. Dogs

14 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. Cats

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. Both.. The cat is an asshole, but the dog kind of balances things out a bit :D[​IMG]

2. I've had all kinds of "friends". Rabbits, rats, snakes, fish, cats, turtles and dogs. Fish are awesome to watch when baked :p !! I must say, I do prefer dogs over all other friends. They don't care if you get baked and don't feel like getting up right when they want you to. If you feel like playing with them, they are all for it. If you just feel like chilling, they lay beside you and chill too. I like my dogs big and a mutt!!

3. I'm a whatever will sit in my lap and let me pet it kinda person. :3

4. For me, it doesn't matter if you're specifically a cat or dog person. what matters is you treat them good and they are free from cruelty or harm.

5. I do like both. But i prefer cats :D

6. I am more of a dog person.

7. I don't hate cats but I'm a dog lover, but they are nice sometimes out for a smoke a nice pet calming, I cuddle pet neighbour kitties all the time at night when I'm out for a smoke, I like that relationship with cats and it shall remain that way. Dogs own my heart for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I have had cats in the past and loved them.
    Don't know if they loved me though.

I have two dogs currently that I love, and I know they love me.
    Dogs are definitely more fun on a road trip or at the lake..
    IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0084.JPG

9. I've only had 1 cat that I tolerated, it was a giant friendly Maine coon i rescued. At 6 months it was 18 lbs and 24 lbs at 1 years old. Coolest cat ever.
    Don't miss the smell of cat piss.

I have 2 wild dogs, best loyal dogs ever.
    [​IMG]

10. Can I be both? Or is that cheating? Asking for a friend...

• Like Like x 1
  11. I like both, although now I really want a cat.

12. I'm allergic to cats but I've always found myself inclined to dogs. I have one and he's my best pal for the past 6 years.
    He's just laid back, chill and super friendly and cuddly. Plus I don't start sneezing until I get a nose bleed around him like I do with cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. both for me love my kiss a$$ dog and totally respect my f you cat. its the yin and yang that keeps me balanced

14. Cats. The little cat I've got right now is quite a character. He was wondering along the road in front of my house and my wife called him over. He was hungry and kind of dirty but overall healthy looking. I told her we'd feed him a little and make him a bed on the porch, if he stayed during the night and was there in the morning, we'd probably keep the little guy. Well, next morning when I got up for work, there he was waiting for me outside. He was actually going from window to window looking for anyone who was awake I think. Lol. Over the past few months he's became part of the family. He almost always greets me at the door when I get home. He loves on us and plays with our little girl. He's adorable and definitely has a personality. I've always had better luck with cats.

I don't hate dogs, I just don't interact with many that behave the way I'd like. Lol. My dad had a cute little dog that went everywhere with him. It listened when he told it to do something. It was actually one of the smartest dogs I've ever been around. If I could find a dog like that, I might consider keeping one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'm both...have 2 cats and 4 dogs (2 dogs inside and 2 outside). I'm an animal person in general..and I call my wife mother nature because sometimes she brings home the random animal. We both love animals as we have had many. Chickens/goats/snakes/ferrets/dogs/cats/turtles and fish.... The occasional opossum/skunk/duck/owl (not keeping any- just found hurt or found babies and finding a re habber to raise and release).

• Like Like x 1
  16. That's very cool of you to help those animals.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I love all animals..I guess it's a good thing that I married the woman I did. She loves them too. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. I am both too

• Like Like x 1
  19. Both we have one of each.