Are you a dog or cat person?

Discussion in 'General' started by Radar, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I personally am i cat person. My cat, like me, is lazy and eats alot and just lays around all day.

2. Dogs for me.

3. I like both, i just love animals.

4. definitely a cat person. i like dogs, but the way i look at it is this:

cats are assholes and dogs are idiots. now i\'d rather hang out with a smart asshole and gain his respect than pander to a stupid attention whore. many dogs will like ANYONE who will pet them, whereas cats are selective. i like that.

5. haha wow this poll is split 50/50.

Yeah, cats over dogs, Rocky hit the reason why right on the hizzead.

6. Dogs, dogs are just friendly, whats wrong with that. My dog is really smart, why are cats so much smarter than dogs anyway? because their clean?

yeah lick your self till you throw up a ball of your own hair! these animals are freaking einsteins.

My dog can do tricks, and knows certain words. What can your cat do?

AND im allergic to cats!

Dogs Rule. Im fucking blazed

7. i think of cats as bitchy, and self-centered. thats why i love my dogs.

8. Dog. Im getting a Golden Retriever when I get my own place

9. my cat can do tricks for food and knows certain words, but i agree my brothers dog is somewhat of an attention whore, while my cat just lays around lazy all day chillin just like me--my brother makes fun of the cat for throwin up all the time but my brothers dog took a big ole runny dookie all over the carpet awhile ago and threw up just last night AND once my brother let the dog outta his room and the dog came up and discovered fresh cat vomit and slurped that shit right up..how smart is that??

10. We have both. Just got them like a month ago. A black kitten my younger bro named Coquistador or Conquis for short. I got a dobermann puppy from my homie. Named em Kobe haha. There getting use to each other. I plan on gettin him trained. Once he gets older hes guna be my dream dog.

11. i love cats but im allergic.

dogs seem like better company tho. always happy to see u and what not.

12. i like both.. but dogs more :hello:

13. I don\'t really like neither, but if I had to choose it would be cats. You don\'t have to teach them shit and they don\'t smell horrible when they get wet. Wet dog = a very pungent scent.

14. i had my lower lip bitten off by a dog when i was... 12, the dog ate a quarter of it, but they reconstructed it perfectly

15. dogs win hands down. Who couldnt like someone who is happy all the time?

16. Dogs defo! Although cats are cute, they are sneeky, unfaithful creatures. Where dogs have been known to sit at the grave of its owner after their death.

Heres Our |\"Ginger\" She has the cutest overbite that makes her so unique!

She has been very badly abused we think by the breeder. She is terrified of any noise or men. She finds the smallest darkest place possible to hide!

17. You just sold me on the idea of getting a dog,cause I know what your talkin about cats being sneaky and all.

Check this...

I use to beat up my cat when he first got here,I guess it\'s a man thing watever but now I don\'t...Thats one good thing I can say about cats they can make you a calmer person.

Were cool now and all,shit he likes me the most in the whole house...:D:D:DMy buddy for real...

But I admit they are sneaky...Heres hat happened my lil sis just started to let out the cat.He\'ll cry at the door for hours waiting for somebody to let him out or sneak out.But when I come he runs away and hides cause he know\'s I don\'t want him outside.And when I do open the door to let him out he runs to my room and hides in my closet inside my old grow cab.WTF!!!:confused_2::confused_2:

18. :eek:

So, in other words, you like cats?

Me, ALL dog! But with that said it has to be a mans dog. I cant stand little usless dogs that piss all over when they get excited and shiver like an anorexic in Alaska when its chilly outside.

I have to be able to take my dogs swimming, running and playing catch in all weather. If not, I dont want anything to do with them. Thats why I have two Labs.

19. I love both and have both, heres my cat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Both. All life is sacred and deserves love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.