Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you a day or night smoker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KieflerElf, May 1, 2011.

1. I love blazing during the day and being outside :smoke:

2. Day and night cause I'm a lonely stoner :D

3. I definitely enjoy smoking in the day more. I smoke through out the entire day, but I mostly enjoy rolling a few j's to take on the road with me as well as smoke before going out on my "daily adventures". :)

4. Prefer night because I can watch movies, eat food and play videos game before I go to bed... Or even go out during the night blazed is always hella fun....

I will do day if I'm watching a sports game (Btw watching hockey is amazing. You just keep thinking 'Damn these guys are fucking good' and also how hard it would to play the game.) or if I'm just bored.... It's just the really tired feeling when you're sober is a bitch

5. life smoker.

6. Night, unless you're hanging out with friend's or something haha.

But if you have friends and it's night, it's even better.

7. I normally get heavily blazed twice per day. Once after awking during the afternoon hours (12-2), and I normally start blazing up again after 10 or so. If the occaisions arise throughout the day I may take a few hits here and there.

Love blazing both day and night. Sometimes the summer sun and heat makes it extremely tiring when I'm blazed. Normally this happens when I'm out driving around or somethin--it's a total bummer to forget (for some reason? lol) it's fucking *HOT* outside and now your in a car without water possibly or something to sip on lol

8. Night smoker but not really by choice. I watch my little one during the day and when she's asleep its time to light up :D

9. I burn the midnight (hash) oil son

10. Definitely night, can chill out more. Unless I have some friends round.

11. Day or night? No. I'm day and night smoker. ;)

12. I'd say both as well. Going on adventures and such during both the day and the night is fun.

Remember... Walmart is open 24-7!

13. Clever, If I knew how rep worked I would rep you lol

14. The "weight scale" in upper right corner next to the flag thing
    :cool:.

Vape during day
    Bluntz at night

15. well, the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night. at at at night

16. Both, im a daily smoker

17. night mostly, that's my time I can only just wind down completely and not have to be pestered to do anything.

18. Night...
    Just before the evening stick in the whiskers...

19. The lonely stoner is no longer a stoner.