Are you a cop,narc,snitch,ect?

Discussion in 'General' started by hiolday, Jun 16, 2010.

1. #1 hiolday, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    I wanted to play around a little with this one...after reading a couple other threads I noticed some paranoia and talk of cops trolling GC. So I was wondering if there was, and if you have the balls to admit it! And if not just an opinion on the matter will suffice.

OK I get it etc

2. Yes, oh wait no... shit. :bolt:

3. Yeah i have everything saved on my PC and i'm slowly but surely tracing all of your IP's with the intention of busting every single one of you stupid stoners.

4. I've wondered this too. But I don't think cops have anything to gain from patrolling GC. It's not illegal to talk about what we're doing...for all they know it's 100% fictional.

5. Yes...Fuck, blew my cover

6. If you just hand over all of your drugs and paraphernalia you will not go to prison and have butt-sex. So you decide, be sober for a day, or butt-sex.

7. I might as well confess now, I am a human.

8. Correct, GC is pretty much fairytale land

9. their randomly on here, but i kinda doubt their everyday posters, or going to answer this thread.

I doubt any are looking to bust anyone on GC, their more here to gain info.

10. Yeah, the only way we won't put you hoodlums, and drug addicts in prison is if you send us all your marijuana, and all the paraphernalia you use. Simply PM me so I can give you my address, err I mean the precinct address where we can store it in the... ugh evidence room... yeah that. I mean it!

11. All of the above.

12. You're an ect, too?

13. You caught me. I'm gay.

14. sure as shit if someone does PM you...We found the rat!lol

15. District 3. What about you?

16. dude me to you live in, nonsense, Lie-uisianna. In the BS states of crapmerica!!!!! lolz on 123 fake street of course

17. Pff get outta here

I'm worldwide

18. I am ex federal agent Nina Myers, I worked directly under jack bauer for a large amount of the time I was employed. However employment was terminated after I helped a terror cell kidnap and hold jacks kids for ransom in a botched attempt to kill senator David Palmer.

19. well you guys are just assuming there isn't any cool cops that just smoke and chill....and if that's the case they wouldn't mind sharing their profession any more than anyone else?

20. i wouldnt be afraid of ANY us intellegence being on here, id be more afraid of like...russian intellegence wanting my brain for some mink control tests....or perhaps like.... internet rapists...they tend to have WAY more 1337 skills than the us govt hax teams. Took the govt 9 fucking months to find this guy that was harrassing my gf's sister online, and he was posting shit to her daily, fucking remotely with her shit, daily, and such....if i still had my forensic software from high school i could trace him, from my house, and they, with T3 connections and shit, can find the bitch, when he was, posting from a local library...pathetic

EDIT: to add he had a regsitered address in the same city, recieved mail there, had a phone number in the phone book.... like WTF IS THAT