are you a child of the 80's? I THINK SO

Discussion in 'General' started by IGotTheCottons, Feb 1, 2003.

1. ps: what about pogs? i loved those things.

2. 50.) If you wanted to be on the GLADIATORS!!

OMFG ive always wanted to do that shit!

the 80's ruled the bears were good, i was shitting myself and i didnt have to clean it up, ATARI fucking rules!

3. I'm a child of the eighties.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

4. Luckily I was born in the early 80's and didn't have to listen to the music, but everything else was great, so much better than it is now. Shit, kids these days don't play tag outside, they play computers and video games all day inside.

5. one decade late :)

i found it frightening that most of this list fit me...i was born in 83 but had two sisters 10 years older than me, so all the "cool" stuff they were doing i did.

6. Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down id like to take a minute just sit right there ill tell u how i became the prince of a town called bel-air.

in west philidelphia born and raised, the playground's where i spent most of my days. Chillin out maxing, relaxing all cool and shooting some bball outside the school...

HAHA i still remember! The true fans would know the other verses from the first few seasons.

7. child of the 70's here. wish I hadn't missed the 60's but the 70's were pretty cool. I remember when cassette tapes replaced 8 tracks. and when VCRs and microwaves were new.

8. When a couple-a guys who were up to no good
    started making trouble in my neighborhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    and said "you're movin with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
    it had a license plate said fresh - and had a dice in the mirror
    if anything i could tell that this cab was weird (??? not sure what that last word really is, lol)
    but i thought "nah forget it, yo homes to bel-air"

I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8
    and said to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later"
    I looked at my kingdome I was finally there
    to sit on my throne as the price of bel-air.

9. LMFAO!

This shit makes me laugh every time :D