Are worm castings enough?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by BeZtoken, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I never grew that strain or any other it was my very first grow but I have seen that strain grown by someone else that's why I chose it. And all 8 of the ones I had did that. 3 I gave a friend grew normal. I let them go so long hoping they would've budded up.

This round I went with seeds I've been collecting over the last year.
    2 death star
    3 sensi star
    1 chem dog
    1 jinn
    1 vanilla kush
    All natural organic this time as well.

Thanks, Be Eazy Token...V

2. If your buddys didnt do that, and all 8 of yours did then I'd have to agree w/ MI W that it was something to do with the nutrients used.

Either way, that all seems kind of moot now that you're gonna be doing organic anyhow. Be interesting to see how your strain would work using the mad organics that have been discussed here recently.

Good luck man. I really would like to see how you do with your organics tho.

jerry.

3. Thanks Jerry I have more confidence with these methods for sure and after reading the soil food web I truly believe organic is the only way to grow. No matter the outcome of this grow I will never revert back to those other methods. BTW my plants at this point look and smell much better than the failures did.

I am also adding a pic for you because I believe this is the result of the questions asked and techniques used within this thread.

Be Eazy Token bro...V

4. Lmao,Totally forgot to add the pic and can't edit it in."Highly Medicated"

Attached Files:

5. Very healthy! I sincerely wish you the best of luck!

jerry