are weed star bongs any good?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 20, 2012.

1. I'm thinking of acquiring some products from this company as they just seem to be cheap, decent quality copies of popular products.... Am I right in this assumption?

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"ganjagherkin"']I'm thinking of acquiring some products from this company as they just seem to be cheap, decent quality copies of popular products.... Am I right in this assumption?[/quote]

Never personally experienced black leaf but haven't heard good things. What's your price range?

3. you should spend the extra to get the real thing its going to break eventually better years than weeks

4. I've owned several weed star pieces, and I never had problems iwth them.

They all broke eventually, but it was due to freak accidents, not the quality itself.

If I had the money I'd be buying more of there shit, but I don't =(

They have alot of nice new stuff out.

5. Go with a beaker SYN for $120

[​IMG]

6. [quote name='"ganjagherkin"']I'm thinking of acquiring some products from this company as they just seem to be cheap, decent quality copies of popular products.... Am I right in this assumption?[/quote]

That thing looks janky as hell. It will break first time you drop it I bet.

7. Price range £70-£120ish... Hoping for some scientific style bong or awesome bubbler of some sort...

8. Cheers guys :) when I decided on what I want ill post pics