Are we there yet?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BrokenSoul, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Hello all hope everyones well. How much longer do you think shes got?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. You're not close.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 3 weeks maybe. No scope?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. what light was on the top of them ? so small buds very small . almost a waste of time . i am not picking on you . next grow keep us informed will get you a better plant . i guess in 3 weeks or more you could grind up the entire plant leafs included for your smoke really there is nothing there .

• Like Like x 1
  5. No i kno its small it was stunted but i had no other seeds then. Im running some live resin. i got 2clones and some new seeds tho my others will be just fine thanks for just answering the question

6. Nope i said about 3weeks too. Thanks for the response to the question

7. I would veg it a bit longer next time other then that looks nice just make sure it dried correctly.

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. the size of the plant did not make those buds so small . even a plant that was only veg 5 inches tall should pull at least half an o .

• Like Like x 1
  9. Buddy there were issues with the plant and 1st grow location. But itll be just fine im ok with it so calm down and take time to come to terms with it

• Like Like x 1
  10. what can i say . a sick deprived plant just pisses me off .

• Like Like x 1
  11. You just gotta put in the last word ehh... it doesn't look sick it could be strain itself that is naturally smaller like lowrider and if you top them they become even more smaller the guy likes his plant why you gotta bash it really I don't get people like you. Its about same size as my first plant I grew when I first started.

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Because the interwebz are teeming with socially-challenged misfits craving attention.

• Like Like x 1
  13. As a asshat does the same too me

14. Thanks guys