Are we the aliens?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Flyin'High', Jun 14, 2011.

1. I was high, just looking at my fingers and I realized Im fucking weird. Like, the human body is so complex and completely out of the ordinary from anything else on this planet. And it would make alot of sense. These alien ships that we've been seeing, are not from other planets, but from ours. We are the aliens. And I think the government knows this.

Area 51: In all honestly, I think there not hiding alienships, there hiding OUR ships. If man-kind was too find out we were the aliens, I'd expect world wide riots, and destruction.

Just take a good look at your body, and compare it to any other animal. Fuuck im so high and im rambaling but this does make sense, so please bare with me.

2. dude, before you come down, look up remote viewing, and try to do it!

3. What's remote viewing?

4. I looked it up, dident understand it. If you mean by looking at something and seeing it has very strange, then yes I can do that when im baked. But have trouble doing it when im sober.

5. guess u dont understand the similarities between us n apes, but w/e, i dont remember where i heard/read i but some1 had a theory we are descendants from people from mars

6. well its not common knowledge, but it is a popular topic.

humans have the unique ability to use their mind to basically travel anywhere on earth or even other planets.

i havent been able to do this on command but i feel like ive gotten close.

basically you get an picture a place in your head you want to visit, like area 51, and you close your eyes and concentrate on it, an the image should get clearer an clearer, and you should be able to get closer to the buildings, then through the walls, and eventually in the very rooms were scientists are etc.

no walls can keep our visions blocked out. supposedly we can do this anytime and anywhere. and supposedly the russians use to do it to us to see american secrets and other stuff like that.

7. #7 Swills, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
  8. Humans actually ARE similar to alot of other animals. Look at other mammals, most have eyes, ears, a nose, mouth, teeth etc etc. If you believe we just randomly evolved what are the chances we share that many characteristics?

9. DNA splicing

10. we are all aliens, technically. maybe not to ourselves, but to other POSSIBLE other life forms in space we are.

11. We are kinda like a virus to the earth. I mean just imagine flying in a plane and going over the rolling fields of natural growing grass with roaming animals and going over endless forests and then.....you see a giant fucking city! Yeah, see where I'm getting at?
    /drunk and high/

12. Think of it like this:

If time travel is technically possible...
    Ancient people have seen "White tall men with white hair (Could be attributed with blonde hair that CERTAINLY no ancient people would have seen)

We must have developed time travel to help ourselves out in the past to undoubtedly make it to the future.

I have a hypothesis that this reality isn't the ONLY true one, we've probably been through COUNTLESS realities that we dont notice because people from the future have changed the past according to THEIR future plan.

Think about it.

13. We are not aliens.

The only aliens there may or may not be would be in another universe, galaxies and galaxies, far, far away from here and if they were to ever come, it would take hundreds of millions of years.

Our bodies are complex, I would agree, and it is very weird, however, I do not think that we are aliens, we are human beings.

The complicated, curious, cursed, humans, hmm?

14. I agree that we are not aliens, but if they were to exist why do they have to be "galaxies and galaxies" away? There may be alien life forms in the galaxy right next to us or even in the Milky Way and we just don't know about it.

15. Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell lol :eek:

16. No but I caught an alien the other day, turned him over to ICE. They arrested me for interfering with their duties and let the alien go.

17. your logic in this thread :) i love it OP.

18. Most lulz I've had on Grasscity. ever. :D

19. i didnt make it up. its a gift.